The networks of the NBC Sports Group, which aired the London Olympics over the summer, drew a leading 48 nominations for the 34th annual Sports Emmy Awards, which will be bestowed May 7 in New York. Olympics programming accounted for 14 nominations for NBC and sibling networks NBC Sports Network, Golf Channel, NBCOlympics.com, Bravo, CNBC, MSNBC, NBCSports.com, Telemundo. ESPN‘s networks garnered 43 noms, and Turner Sports nets snagged 27 among the more than 170 nominees in 34 categories. The full list of nominees can be found at the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences site here.
NBC Sports, ESPN, Turner Lead Sports Emmys Nominations
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…