The networks of the NBC Sports Group, which aired the London Olympics over the summer, drew a leading 48 nominations for the 34th annual Sports Emmy Awards, which will be bestowed May 7 in New York. Olympics programming accounted for 14 nominations for NBC and sibling networks NBC Sports Network, Golf Channel, NBCOlympics.com, Bravo, CNBC, MSNBC, NBCSports.com, Telemundo. ESPN‘s networks garnered 43 noms, and Turner Sports nets snagged 27 among the more than 170 nominees in 34 categories. The full list of nominees can be found at the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences site here.
NBC Sports, ESPN, Turner Lead Sports Emmys Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Awards News
- New York Film Critics Circle To Vote December 1
- Gotham Awards To Honor NYC Film Office, Aziz Ansari & Judith Light
- ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Leads Australian Academy Awards Nominations – Full List
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Mel Gibson’s Standing-O; Seth Rogen Talks Politics; No Denial Of Oscar Buzz For…
- Oscars: 10 Films Make Documentary Short Subject Shortlist
- Norwegian Hit ‘The King’s Choice’ Gets Royal Welcome In N.A. Bow