The networks of the NBC Sports Group, which aired the London Olympics over the summer, drew a leading 48 nominations for the 34th annual Sports Emmy Awards, which will be bestowed May 7 in New York. Olympics programming accounted for 14 nominations for NBC and sibling networks NBC Sports Network, Golf Channel, NBCOlympics.com, Bravo, CNBC, MSNBC, NBCSports.com, Telemundo. ESPN‘s networks garnered 43 noms, and Turner Sports nets snagged 27 among the more than 170 nominees in 34 categories. The full list of nominees can be found at the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences site here.
NBC Sports, ESPN, Turner Lead Sports Emmys Nominations
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
More From Team
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow
- Disney's 'Cinderella' & 'The Jungle Book' Head To Turner Networks