The networks of the NBC Sports Group, which aired the London Olympics over the summer, drew a leading 48 nominations for the 34th annual Sports Emmy Awards, which will be bestowed May 7 in New York. Olympics programming accounted for 14 nominations for NBC and sibling networks NBC Sports Network, Golf Channel, NBCOlympics.com, Bravo, CNBC, MSNBC, NBCSports.com, Telemundo. ESPN‘s networks garnered 43 noms, and Turner Sports nets snagged 27 among the more than 170 nominees in 34 categories. The full list of nominees can be found at the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences site here.
NBC Sports, ESPN, Turner Lead Sports Emmys Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Steven Knight On Fans & Heroes As He Nabs First BAFTA Nomination For Writing Gangster Saga
- Daytime Emmy Nominations: 'General Hospital' Leads Programs & CBS Tops Networks
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ 2018 Distinguished Achievement Award
- Film Academy Investigating President John Bailey For Sexual Harassment
- SXSW Film Festival Jury Awards: ‘Thunder Road’ By Jim Cummings Wins Narrative
- Deadline’s Contenders Emmys: Invites Out Today For April 15 Event; Star-Filled Lineup Includes Record 100+…