More than a year after the third cycle of The Sing-Off ended its run on NBC, the network has greenlighted a fourth cycle of the reality competition series for acapella groups hosted by Nick Lachey. Auditions are slated for April 27-May 18. The Sing-Off did solid business for NBC when it aired as a week-long strip in December 2009 and 2010, part of the network’s holiday programming. But when NBC slated it as a two-hour regular weekly series in fall 2011, it fizzled. NBC will likely revert to the show’s original format as a multi-night holiday event for Season 4.
NBC Brings Back ‘The Sing-Off’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV