NBC has picked up U.S. TV rights to the one-hour action-crime series Crossing Lines, from German producer Tandem Communications (The Pillars Of The Earth) and Ed Bernero’s Bernero Prods. The 10-episode series will air this summer. Created, developed and executive produced by former Criminal Minds showrunner Bernero and Tandem president Rola Bauer, Crossing Lines taps into the charter of the International Criminal Court to investigate serialized cross-border crimes and to hunt down global criminals. It stars William Fichtner, Donald Sutherland, Marc Lavoine, Gabriella Pession, Tom Wlaschiha, Moon Dailly and Richard Flood. “We’re making scripted projects a priority for our summer lineup, and this is a great fit,” NBC Entertainment chairman Robert Greenblatt. The series is a co-production with TF1 Production/TF1 Network and commissioned by Sony Pictures TV Networks. It also has been acquired by Germany’s SAT.1 and Italian public broadcaster RAI. Bernero, a former police officer-turned TV writer-producer, is repped by CAA and Tom Hoberman, who also reps Tandem with Randolph M. Paul. Crossing Lines joins NBC’s original dramedy Camp, also ordered for this summer.
NBC Acquires Drama Series ‘Crossing Lines’ For Summer
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'