EXCLUSIVE: Friday Night Lights alumna Minka Kelly is set to co-star in Fox‘s untitled Bad Robot/J.H. Wyman drama pilot (formerly Inhuman). The action-packed buddy cop show, from Warner Bros TV, is set in the near future when all LAPD officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids. It centers on one such pairing, cop John Kennex and his android partner Dorian (Michael Ealy). Kelly, repped by Management 360 and CAA, will play Valerie Stahl, a uniformed cop with a strong moral compass who believes the best of people. She next plays Jackie Kennedy in Butler and is about to begin production on The World Made Straight.
Minka Kelly To Co-Star In Fox’s J.H. Wyman/J.J. Abrams Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast
- Peter Gallagher & Olivia Thirlby Join Fox Pilot 'Detour' Inspired By Rivers Cuomo
- Jack Cutmore-Scott To Play Title Role In Fox Pilot ‘Cooper Barrett’s Guide’
- Murder Case Involving Texas Justice of the Peace To Be Developed As HBO Film