Today at SXSW, Marvel Entertainment announced a wave of digital initiatives built around the comics-based empire. New original video content will tie Marvel’s film, animation, comics, and web interests together with reality programming, news and documentaries anchored by Marvel’s Earth’s Mightiest Show, a weekly Marvel and pop culture program. G4’s Blair Butler will host the show covering movies, comics, video games, and television with celebrity interviews and first looks at upcoming Marvel Studios films. The lineup joins previous Marvel original programs The Watcher and Marvel Super Heroes: What The–?!. Here’s the teaser unveiled today at SXSW:
Marvel Announces Online Video Push, New Weekly Show: SXSW
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Kate Mara Offered Role In Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'
- Imperative Entertainment, Bastei Lubbe AG Form Joint Media Venture
- Lionsgate's Codeblack Inks First-Look Deal With Datari Turner
- Peter Facinelli's A7SLE Films Hires 'Cropsey' Scribe
- The Orchard Acquires Survival Thriller 'Preservation'