Today at SXSW, Marvel Entertainment announced a wave of digital initiatives built around the comics-based empire. New original video content will tie Marvel’s film, animation, comics, and web interests together with reality programming, news and documentaries anchored by Marvel’s Earth’s Mightiest Show, a weekly Marvel and pop culture program. G4’s Blair Butler will host the show covering movies, comics, video games, and television with celebrity interviews and first looks at upcoming Marvel Studios films. The lineup joins previous Marvel original programs The Watcher and Marvel Super Heroes: What The–?!. Here’s the teaser unveiled today at SXSW:
Marvel Announces Online Video Push, New Weekly Show: SXSW
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- 'Game Of Thrones' Natalie Dormer Heads To 'The Forest'
- Well Go USA, Rumble Board Halle Berry Thriller 'Kidnap'; China Rights Set
- Michelle Williams Exits CAA For WME
- Safety For Sarah: Local 600 Launches Own App For Reporting Unsafe Sets
- Renee Zellweger Set For 'Same Kind Of Different As Me'
- Bella Thorne Joins Animated 'Underdogs'