Blue Bloods has found a new temporary partner for Detective Danny Reagan (Donnie Wahlberg). Marisa Ramirez (Against The Wall) has been cast for a five-episode arc playing Detective Maria Baez, who will be paired with Danny. The recurring gig comes with the possibility for Ramirez to continue as a regular next season. Ramirez’s first episode on Blue Bloods airs this Friday, and word of her casting started getting out as the network began to release images from the episode. Ramirez plays the third temporary partner for Danny this season, following a four-episode stint by Megan Ketch and a three-episode one by Megan Boone. They are filling the void left by the departure of series regular Jennifer Esposito who was put on an indefinite medical leave by Blue Bloods producer CBS TV Studios last fall and is unlikely to return to the show. Ramirez also recurs on ABC’s Body Of Proof this season.
Marisa Ramirez Joins ‘Blue Bloods’ As New Partner For Danny
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser