Former Late Night With Jimmy Fallon producer Marc Liepis has become ID’s Vice President in New York, the publicity firm announced today. A recent consultant on IFC’s Portlandia and this year’s Golden Globes, Liepis served as NBC’s Senior Director of Publicity for 12-years before heading to late night as a segment producer. ID says that Liepis will be working across multiple platforms including TV, Film, Brands, Digital and Creative Services.
Marc Liepis Joins ID As VP
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Orange Is The New Green: Schilling, Dinklage Head To 'A Month In The Country'
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'