Former Late Night With Jimmy Fallon producer Marc Liepis has become ID’s Vice President in New York, the publicity firm announced today. A recent consultant on IFC’s Portlandia and this year’s Golden Globes, Liepis served as NBC’s Senior Director of Publicity for 12-years before heading to late night as a segment producer. ID says that Liepis will be working across multiple platforms including TV, Film, Brands, Digital and Creative Services.
Marc Liepis Joins ID As VP
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…