Former Late Night With Jimmy Fallon producer Marc Liepis has become ID’s Vice President in New York, the publicity firm announced today. A recent consultant on IFC’s Portlandia and this year’s Golden Globes, Liepis served as NBC’s Senior Director of Publicity for 12-years before heading to late night as a segment producer. ID says that Liepis will be working across multiple platforms including TV, Film, Brands, Digital and Creative Services.
Marc Liepis Joins ID As VP
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Sony Movie Channel Expands Reach With Suddenlink Deal
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'