Former Late Night With Jimmy Fallon producer Marc Liepis has become ID’s Vice President in New York, the publicity firm announced today. A recent consultant on IFC’s Portlandia and this year’s Golden Globes, Liepis served as NBC’s Senior Director of Publicity for 12-years before heading to late night as a segment producer. ID says that Liepis will be working across multiple platforms including TV, Film, Brands, Digital and Creative Services.
Marc Liepis Joins ID As VP
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'