Former Late Night With Jimmy Fallon producer Marc Liepis has become ID’s Vice President in New York, the publicity firm announced today. A recent consultant on IFC’s Portlandia and this year’s Golden Globes, Liepis served as NBC’s Senior Director of Publicity for 12-years before heading to late night as a segment producer. ID says that Liepis will be working across multiple platforms including TV, Film, Brands, Digital and Creative Services.
Marc Liepis Joins ID As VP
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC