William Choi and Peter Kiernan rose from managers to partners at Management 360 repping clients like Channing Tatum, Matthew Fox, Greta Gerwig, Jason Biggs, and Bryce Dallas Howard. Today the company announced that the duo are joining founders Suzan Bymel, Guymon Casady, Eric Kranzler, Evelyn O’Neill, Daniel Rappaport, and David Seltzer on the firm’s board. Both Choi and Kiernan have been with Management 360 since its inception in 2002.
Management 360 Partners Upped To Board
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot