Mad Men executive producers Andre and Maria Jacquemetton are leaving the Emmy-winning series after six seasons to sign an overall deal with Warner Bros Television. Under the pact, the duo will develop cable series via Warner Horizon Television, as well as for broadcast through Warner Bros TV. The deal starts May 1, after production of Mad Men’s upcoming sixth season is completed. “It’s been a privilege to have been a part of Mad Men for six seasons, and we’ve learned so much working with the show’s first-class cast, crew and writers, especially Matthew Weiner, who has been a mentor and a friend,” the Jacquemettons said. Andre and Maria Jacquemetton were among Mad Men creator Weiner’s first hires, joining the AMC series right after the pilot. They rose through the ranks to executive producers, shared in three of the series’ four best series Emmys and earned three writing Emmy nominations. “Maria and Andre have been personal friends for over 20 years and, for the past six years, an essential part of Mad Men,” Weiner said. “I wish them all the best, and though I will miss seeing them every day, no one deserves this opportunity more than Maria and Andre, and I can’t wait to watch their show.” Mad Men is expected to end its run after seven seasons. The Jacquemettons are repped by CAA, Dan Halsted and Wayne Alexander.
‘Mad Men’ Writer-Producers Andre & Maria Jacquemetton Ink Deal With Warner Bros TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait