Lindsay Lohan signed on to guest star as herself in an upcoming episode of FX’s Anger Management slated to air in April, marking her first TV gig since her Elizabeth Taylor turn in the Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, In the episode, Lohan develops a romantic relationship with Sheen’s character after becoming his therapy patient. The casting reunites Lohan and Charlie Sheen, who also appear together in the upcoming Scary Movie 5, which also happens to debut in April. Lohan worked in the episode before heading to court-mandated rehab in May. Here’s a look from the set:
Lindsay Lohan & Charlie Sheen On ‘Anger Management’ Set: Photo
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV