The Washington public policy exec just founded Linda Bloss-Baum Creative Strategies, and it will offer “communications and advocacy services,” Politico reports. Bloss-Baum had been Time Warner’s VP for public policy since 2011 and earlier represented Warner Music and Universal Studios after serving as counsel to the House Energy and Commerce Committee specializing in technology and telecom issues. The new firm will help to amplify “the volume of America’s creative voices in the policy arena.”
Linda Bloss-Baum Leaves Time Warner To Launch Consulting Firm
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV