The Washington public policy exec just founded Linda Bloss-Baum Creative Strategies, and it will offer “communications and advocacy services,” Politico reports. Bloss-Baum had been Time Warner’s VP for public policy since 2011 and earlier represented Warner Music and Universal Studios after serving as counsel to the House Energy and Commerce Committee specializing in technology and telecom issues. The new firm will help to amplify “the volume of America’s creative voices in the policy arena.”
Linda Bloss-Baum Leaves Time Warner To Launch Consulting Firm
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'