The Washington public policy exec just founded Linda Bloss-Baum Creative Strategies, and it will offer “communications and advocacy services,” Politico reports. Bloss-Baum had been Time Warner’s VP for public policy since 2011 and earlier represented Warner Music and Universal Studios after serving as counsel to the House Energy and Commerce Committee specializing in technology and telecom issues. The new firm will help to amplify “the volume of America’s creative voices in the policy arena.”
Linda Bloss-Baum Leaves Time Warner To Launch Consulting Firm
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'