The Washington public policy exec just founded Linda Bloss-Baum Creative Strategies, and it will offer “communications and advocacy services,” Politico reports. Bloss-Baum had been Time Warner’s VP for public policy since 2011 and earlier represented Warner Music and Universal Studios after serving as counsel to the House Energy and Commerce Committee specializing in technology and telecom issues. The new firm will help to amplify “the volume of America’s creative voices in the policy arena.”
Linda Bloss-Baum Leaves Time Warner To Launch Consulting Firm
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean CyberTerror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video