EXCLUSIVE: After just more than a year in the job, Tim Connors has been let go as Chief Operating Officer of Legendary Entertainment. Sources close to situation confirmed his departure, and that the position has been phased out. As a replacement, Legendary chair and CEO Thomas Tull is said to be planning on bringing in an operations- and process-oriented exec from a Fortune 100 company to join the management team. Former Marvel Entertainment COO Connors was brought on board in February 2012 by Tull to handle day-to-day operations at the company. His brief stint included business affairs and working closely with Jon Jashni, company president and CCO. Before his four-year stint at Marvel, Connors worked in business affairs at DreamWorks SKG.
Legendary Drops COO, Eliminates Position
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings