Sex And The City alumna Kristin Davis is returning to series television with a role in the CBS comedy pilot Bad Teacher, from Sony TV. Based on the 2011 movie, CBS’ single-camera pilot, written/exec produced by Hilary Winston, directed by Don Scardino and exec produced by the film’s writers Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg, centers on hot, confident, unapologetic former trophy wife Meredith Davis (Ari Graynor), who becomes a teacher to find a new man after her husband leaves her without a dime. Davis, repped by UTA, Mosaic and Lawyer Jason Sloane, will play Ginny, a history teacher, choir director, Faculty President and Meredith’s nemesis. The role was played by Lucy Punch in the movie. The pilot is also exec produced by Michael Lasker, Jimmy Miller and Sam Hansen.
Kristin Davis Joins CBS’ ‘Bad Teacher’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'