Sex And The City alumna Kristin Davis is returning to series television with a role in the CBS comedy pilot Bad Teacher, from Sony TV. Based on the 2011 movie, CBS’ single-camera pilot, written/exec produced by Hilary Winston, directed by Don Scardino and exec produced by the film’s writers Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg, centers on hot, confident, unapologetic former trophy wife Meredith Davis (Ari Graynor), who becomes a teacher to find a new man after her husband leaves her without a dime. Davis, repped by UTA, Mosaic and Lawyer Jason Sloane, will play Ginny, a history teacher, choir director, Faculty President and Meredith’s nemesis. The role was played by Lucy Punch in the movie. The pilot is also exec produced by Michael Lasker, Jimmy Miller and Sam Hansen.
Kristin Davis Joins CBS’ ‘Bad Teacher’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Jay-Z’s Trayvon Martin Docuseries Sparks Feud Between Snoop Dogg And George Zimmerman
- Ex-Fox News Analyst Tamara Holder Blasts Rupert Murdoch As “Liar Or Delusional”, Says “Lives Destroyed”
- NFL Anthem Protests Week 15 – A Game Of Chicken Raises The League’s Stakes
- MSNBC Confirms 1999 Separation Payment To Female Staffer Following Chris Matthews’ Inappropriate Jokes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Kevin Hart, Foo Fighters & Trump
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’