Sex And The City alumna Kristin Davis is returning to series television with a role in the CBS comedy pilot Bad Teacher, from Sony TV. Based on the 2011 movie, CBS’ single-camera pilot, written/exec produced by Hilary Winston, directed by Don Scardino and exec produced by the film’s writers Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg, centers on hot, confident, unapologetic former trophy wife Meredith Davis (Ari Graynor), who becomes a teacher to find a new man after her husband leaves her without a dime. Davis, repped by UTA, Mosaic and Lawyer Jason Sloane, will play Ginny, a history teacher, choir director, Faculty President and Meredith’s nemesis. The role was played by Lucy Punch in the movie. The pilot is also exec produced by Michael Lasker, Jimmy Miller and Sam Hansen.
Kristin Davis Joins CBS’ ‘Bad Teacher’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon