Sex And The City alumna Kristin Davis is returning to series television with a role in the CBS comedy pilot Bad Teacher, from Sony TV. Based on the 2011 movie, CBS’ single-camera pilot, written/exec produced by Hilary Winston, directed by Don Scardino and exec produced by the film’s writers Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg, centers on hot, confident, unapologetic former trophy wife Meredith Davis (Ari Graynor), who becomes a teacher to find a new man after her husband leaves her without a dime. Davis, repped by UTA, Mosaic and Lawyer Jason Sloane, will play Ginny, a history teacher, choir director, Faculty President and Meredith’s nemesis. The role was played by Lucy Punch in the movie. The pilot is also exec produced by Michael Lasker, Jimmy Miller and Sam Hansen.
Kristin Davis Joins CBS’ ‘Bad Teacher’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive