EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Hart‘s concert flick, Let Me Explain will premiere June 22nd as the closing night film at the 17th Annual American Black Film Festival. Let Me Explain was filmed during Hart’s hit 2012 comedy tour of the same name which generated more than $32 million in ticket sales. Hart is coming off last week’s ratings-boosting appearance as host of Saturday Night Live and currently stars in BET’s Real Husbands Of Hollywood, which he created for the network. The festival runs June 19th through the 23rd in Miami, Florida.
‘Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain’ Set For June 22 Premiere At American Black Film Festival
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Gets Going With $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl Box…
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun. AM…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency
- AT&T And Time Warner Unveil Merger Terms Calling It A “Perfect Match”