Boss‘ Kathleen Robertson and Private Practice‘s Taye Diggs have been tapped as the leads in Murder In The First, TNT’s drama from NYPD Blue co-creator Steven Bochco. Co-created by Bochco and Eric Lodal, Murder In The First is a murder mystery set in contemporary San Francisco. Said to be in the vein of The Killing, it centers on two SFPD homicide detectives, Terry Seagrave (Diggs) and Hildy Mulligan (Robertson), as they take on a case that seems more like a maze. Both Robertson, repped by Innovative and Untitled, and Diggs, repped by ICM Partners, fielded interest from multiple pilots following the recent ends of their series, Starz’ Boss and ABC’s Private Practice, respectively.
Kathleen Robertson & Taye Diggs Topline Steven Bochco’s TNT Pilot ‘Murder In The First’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'