Boss‘ Kathleen Robertson and Private Practice‘s Taye Diggs have been tapped as the leads in Murder In The First, TNT’s drama from NYPD Blue co-creator Steven Bochco. Co-created by Bochco and Eric Lodal, Murder In The First is a murder mystery set in contemporary San Francisco. Said to be in the vein of The Killing, it centers on two SFPD homicide detectives, Terry Seagrave (Diggs) and Hildy Mulligan (Robertson), as they take on a case that seems more like a maze. Both Robertson, repped by Innovative and Untitled, and Diggs, repped by ICM Partners, fielded interest from multiple pilots following the recent ends of their series, Starz’ Boss and ABC’s Private Practice, respectively.
Kathleen Robertson & Taye Diggs Topline Steven Bochco’s TNT Pilot ‘Murder In The First’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime