Justin Timberlake‘s latest TV appearance will come in the hourlong Target Presents The IHeartRadio Album Release Party With Justin Timberlake, set for Tuesday, March 19 at 8 PM on the CW. It will feature performances and interviews with Timberlake, who just hosted another strongly rated Saturday Night Live over the weekend and is in the midst of a weeklong stint on Late Show With Jimmy Fallon. It’s all to promote his new album, 20/20 Experience, which drops March 19. Timberlake’s live performance the night before at LA’s El Rey Theatre will be filmed during a release party that will include a live, nationwide 30-minute on-air radio special, where Timberlake will discuss the new album and perform. The CW broadcast will include an exclusive eight-minute world premiere of his latest music video. An encore of the special will air at 8 PM March 22.
CW To Air Justin Timberlake Special
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest TV News
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu