EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Fallon is negotiating a new deal with NBC that would pave the way for him to take over The Tonight Show. But he’s doing it without his longtime manager Management 360’s Eric Kranzler by his side. I’ve learned that Fallon fired Kranzler the day after the Oscars while the talk show host’s team was in preliminary conversations with NBC about a new contract for him. That ended Fallon’s second stint with Kranzler who originally managed the actor for three years during Fallon’s tenure on Saturday Night Live in the early 2000s. After a brief hiatus, Fallon re-signed with Kranzler in 2008, a year before the launch of his late-night NBC show Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. During the past five years, Fallon also branched out into producing and hosted the Primetime Emmy Awards. He continues to be represented by CAA, which is handling his negotiations with NBC.
Jimmy Fallon Leaves Manager On Eve Of New NBC Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
'Mockingjay' Rules Roost; 'Good Dinosaur' Hatches With $29M; 'The Martian' Lands $50M In China - Intl Box Office Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks