Take Down, scripted by Ransom screenwriter Alexander Ignon, follows a group of privileged international teens who fight back when their remote boarding school is besieged by armed kidnappers. I Know What You Did Last Summer‘s Jim Gillespie will direct in his first film since 2005’s Venom. (He most recently co exec-produced the Euro miniseries World Without End, based on the novel by Ken Follett.) Producers include Ed Elbert, Sarah Ryan Black, former Imagenation Abu Dhabi COO Stefan Brunner, Studio Eight’s Jamie Brown and Alex Brown, and Alex Tate. Casting begins soon ahead of a UK shoot this fall, and Ignon is already scripting a sequel with an eye toward franchise opportunities. Gillespie is repped by United Agents, and Ignon is repped by Affirmative Entertainment. Radiant Films International is handling foreign sales.
‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’ Director To Helm Teen Thriller ‘Take Down’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Only The Brave’: The Incredible Story Of Heroism And The Serendipity That Propelled The Film About The Granite…
- Channing Tatum Pulls ‘Forgive Me’ Film Project From The Weinstein Co.
- Johnny Depp Hits Ex-Lawyer With $30M Malpractice Suit While Fighting Ex-Biz Managers
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Falls For Third Quarter In A Row
- Kevin Smith To Donate Dividends From Weinstein-Made Movies To Women In Film
- Los Angeles Film Festival Moving To Fall Starting In 2018