Take Down, scripted by Ransom screenwriter Alexander Ignon, follows a group of privileged international teens who fight back when their remote boarding school is besieged by armed kidnappers. I Know What You Did Last Summer‘s Jim Gillespie will direct in his first film since 2005’s Venom. (He most recently co exec-produced the Euro miniseries World Without End, based on the novel by Ken Follett.) Producers include Ed Elbert, Sarah Ryan Black, former Imagenation Abu Dhabi COO Stefan Brunner, Studio Eight’s Jamie Brown and Alex Brown, and Alex Tate. Casting begins soon ahead of a UK shoot this fall, and Ignon is already scripting a sequel with an eye toward franchise opportunities. Gillespie is repped by United Agents, and Ignon is repped by Affirmative Entertainment. Radiant Films International is handling foreign sales.
‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’ Director To Helm Teen Thriller ‘Take Down’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?
- ‘Desierto’ Trailer: Jonas Cuarón’s Border Thriller Starring Gael Garcia Bernal & Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Review: Real-Life Disaster Movie Explosive But Not Compelling
- Austin Film Festival Adds ‘Bleed For This’ & ‘Edge Of Seventeen’
- Fox Film Hires Chief Brand Officer
- Fox’s ‘The Empty Man’ Adds Aaron Poole