The order comes ahead of the Disney Channel series’ Season 2 finale in September. In the current season, Jesse is No. 1 series in its Friday time period in the kids 2-11, kids 6-11 and tween demos, growing from its first year. Production on Season 3 will begin in July in LA ahead of a fall launch. The series stars Debby Ryan as a nanny for the high-profile Ross family — 14-year-old Emma, the biological child of the bunch, 11-year-old Indian adoptee Ravi, 12-year-old American adoptee Luke and 8-year-old African adoptee Zuri. Helping her to navigate young-adulthood are Bertram, the family’s butler, and Tony, her boyfriend and the building’s doorman. “Our viewers deeply connect with this cast of characters, and the upcoming season will focus on the Ross kids beginning to navigate young adulthood while challenging their favorite nanny with new and entertaining situations”, said Adam Bonnet, SVP Original Programming for Disney Channels Worldwide. The series, from It’s A Laugh Prods, was created by Pamela Eells O’Connell, who serves as executive producer. Ryan is a co-producer.
Disney Channel’s ‘Jessie’ Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Keith Cox Officially Named President, Development & Production for Paramount Network & TV Land
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”
- Will Packer Joins Paulist Productions On ‘The Innocence Of Joan Little’ Miniseries