The order comes ahead of the Disney Channel series’ Season 2 finale in September. In the current season, Jesse is No. 1 series in its Friday time period in the kids 2-11, kids 6-11 and tween demos, growing from its first year. Production on Season 3 will begin in July in LA ahead of a fall launch. The series stars Debby Ryan as a nanny for the high-profile Ross family — 14-year-old Emma, the biological child of the bunch, 11-year-old Indian adoptee Ravi, 12-year-old American adoptee Luke and 8-year-old African adoptee Zuri. Helping her to navigate young-adulthood are Bertram, the family’s butler, and Tony, her boyfriend and the building’s doorman. “Our viewers deeply connect with this cast of characters, and the upcoming season will focus on the Ross kids beginning to navigate young adulthood while challenging their favorite nanny with new and entertaining situations”, said Adam Bonnet, SVP Original Programming for Disney Channels Worldwide. The series, from It’s A Laugh Prods, was created by Pamela Eells O’Connell, who serves as executive producer. Ryan is a co-producer.
Disney Channel’s ‘Jessie’ Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring