The order comes ahead of the Disney Channel series’ Season 2 finale in September. In the current season, Jesse is No. 1 series in its Friday time period in the kids 2-11, kids 6-11 and tween demos, growing from its first year. Production on Season 3 will begin in July in LA ahead of a fall launch. The series stars Debby Ryan as a nanny for the high-profile Ross family — 14-year-old Emma, the biological child of the bunch, 11-year-old Indian adoptee Ravi, 12-year-old American adoptee Luke and 8-year-old African adoptee Zuri. Helping her to navigate young-adulthood are Bertram, the family’s butler, and Tony, her boyfriend and the building’s doorman. “Our viewers deeply connect with this cast of characters, and the upcoming season will focus on the Ross kids beginning to navigate young adulthood while challenging their favorite nanny with new and entertaining situations”, said Adam Bonnet, SVP Original Programming for Disney Channels Worldwide. The series, from It’s A Laugh Prods, was created by Pamela Eells O’Connell, who serves as executive producer. Ryan is a co-producer.
Disney Channel’s ‘Jessie’ Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better