Jeanine Mason, who won Season 5 of Fox‘s competition series So You Think You Can Dance, has been cast in the network’s drama pilot Delirium. The project, from 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment and based on Lauren Oliver’s book trilogy, is set in a world where love is deemed illegal and is able to be eradicated with a special procedure. With 95 days to go until her scheduled treatment, Lena Holoway (Emma Roberts) falls in love. Mason will play Lena’s best friend Hana, who also faces the procedure. An apparently flirty girl who lives next door to Julian Fineman (Gregg Sulkin) and enjoys messing with his head, she is ultimately less rebellious than she appears. Billy Campbell, Corey Reynolds and Daren Kagasoff co star in the pilot, written and executive produced by Karyn Usher. Peter Chernin, Katherine Pope and Paula Mazur are also exec producers. Mason, whose recent credits include a turn on ABC Family’s Bunheads, is repped by ABA Talent and 3 Arts.
‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Winner Jeanine Mason Joins Fox Pilot ‘Delirium’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Hipes
- Golden Globes Nominations: 'Birdman', 'Imitation Game' & 'Boyhood' Lead Film, More Surprises On TV Side
- SAG Awards Nominations: 'Birdman' & 'Boyhood' Lead Film Side, HBO & 'Modern Family' Rule TV – Full List
- Oscars' VFX Shortlist: Usual Suspects Make Cut, But Bible Pics Cast Out
- 'The Gambler' Release Date: Paramount All In, Moves It To Christmas Day Wide Bow
- Writers Guild TV Nominations: 'True Detective' & 'Louie' Lead Way, Amazon Breaks Through With 'Transparent'