Jay Leno isn’t letting up. On Tuesday night the The Tonight Show With Jay Leno host took another shot at his NBC overlords: “A 28-year-old woman from Serbia has a rare brain condition where she sees everything upside down”, he said in his monologue. “The good news? She’s now been given a job at the White House as President Obama’s economic adviser. Isn’t that crazy and unbelievable? She sees everything upside down. In fact, she thinks NBC is at the top of the ratings!” The joke comes a day after Leno called NBC’s executives “snakes” (watch it below) and brings him back to the target that sparked his recent feud with NBC’s Bob Greenblatt: NBC’s abysmal ratings.
Jay Leno Stokes NBC Feud For Second Night In A Row
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC