Jay Leno isn’t letting up. On Tuesday night the The Tonight Show With Jay Leno host took another shot at his NBC overlords: “A 28-year-old woman from Serbia has a rare brain condition where she sees everything upside down”, he said in his monologue. “The good news? She’s now been given a job at the White House as President Obama’s economic adviser. Isn’t that crazy and unbelievable? She sees everything upside down. In fact, she thinks NBC is at the top of the ratings!” The joke comes a day after Leno called NBC’s executives “snakes” (watch it below) and brings him back to the target that sparked his recent feud with NBC’s Bob Greenblatt: NBC’s abysmal ratings.
Jay Leno Stokes NBC Feud For Second Night In A Row
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV