Jay Leno isn’t letting up. On Tuesday night the The Tonight Show With Jay Leno host took another shot at his NBC overlords: “A 28-year-old woman from Serbia has a rare brain condition where she sees everything upside down”, he said in his monologue. “The good news? She’s now been given a job at the White House as President Obama’s economic adviser. Isn’t that crazy and unbelievable? She sees everything upside down. In fact, she thinks NBC is at the top of the ratings!” The joke comes a day after Leno called NBC’s executives “snakes” (watch it below) and brings him back to the target that sparked his recent feud with NBC’s Bob Greenblatt: NBC’s abysmal ratings.
Jay Leno Stokes NBC Feud For Second Night In A Row
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa