Monday night Jay Leno took aim at spring breakers, exercise, President Obama’s trip to Israel, and Lindsay Lohan, twice — talk about low-hanging fruit. But after sniping at NBC for five nights in a row, the Tonight Show host made no mention in his monologue of the network with which he’s currently feuding. He did quip about snakes again after likening them to his NBC bosses a week ago: “A rattlesnake handler in Texas is now recovering in the hospital after being bitten for the 12th time. You know, if you’re a rattlesnake handler and you’ve been bitten 12 times, are you really a handler? Aren’t you just a guy who just doesn’t know how to pick up snakes?”
Jay Leno Backs Off NBC After Weeklong War Of Words
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE