EXCLUSIVE: USA’s Burn Notice is beefing up the cast for the upcoming seventh and potentially final season. Jack Coleman (Heroes) and Stephen Martines (The Closer) have been cast as recurring, while Nick Tarabay is set for a two-episode arc. Production on Season 7, which will mark the series’ 100th episode, begins on Monday in Miami. Coleman, who recurred on The Office for the past two seasons, will play Andrew Strong, a ranking CIA officer who has seen it all. Noble, but also obsessive at times, Strong is a relentless taskmaster who pushes Michael (Jeffrey Donovan) to do whatever it takes to complete the mission. He is with Domain and Framework. Martines plays Carlos Cruz, a swashbuckling bounty hunter and Fiona’s (Gabrielle Anwar) charming new boyfriend. Tarabay, repped by Domain and Medavoy Management, will play Dexter Gamble, a cold-blooded freelance operative.
Jack Coleman & Stephen Martines Join USA’s ‘Burn Notice’ As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Cyber Attack Was 'Malicious,' Homeland Security Monitoring As Twitter, Netflix Come Back Online - Updated
Latest TV News
- Netflix Emma Stone-Jonah Hill Series ‘Maniac’ From Cary Fukunaga Finds Writer
- ‘Bonus Family’ Comedy Based On Swedish Format Set At NBC From Mandeville TV
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur