ION Television today is introducing its “IONTHUSIASTS” campaign, along with its new network logo and graphics package. The network says the campaign will be targeted to advertisers across multiple platforms, including print, online and out-of-home elements including billboards, subway, bus and telephone kiosk posters throughout New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit and Atlanta markets. The campaign aims to illustrate the factors that drive ION’s key demos (Adults 25-34, 35-44 and 45-54) to the channel. Last year two independent research studies conducted by the network showed that ION leads all of cable in adult co-viewing in households watching TV together. The data showed ION is also No. 1 in cable for hours watched per viewer.
ION Television Gets Makeover With New Look, Logo
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?