ION Television today is introducing its “IONTHUSIASTS” campaign, along with its new network logo and graphics package. The network says the campaign will be targeted to advertisers across multiple platforms, including print, online and out-of-home elements including billboards, subway, bus and telephone kiosk posters throughout New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit and Atlanta markets. The campaign aims to illustrate the factors that drive ION’s key demos (Adults 25-34, 35-44 and 45-54) to the channel. Last year two independent research studies conducted by the network showed that ION leads all of cable in adult co-viewing in households watching TV together. The data showed ION is also No. 1 in cable for hours watched per viewer.
ION Television Gets Makeover With New Look, Logo
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists