ION Television today is introducing its “IONTHUSIASTS” campaign, along with its new network logo and graphics package. The network says the campaign will be targeted to advertisers across multiple platforms, including print, online and out-of-home elements including billboards, subway, bus and telephone kiosk posters throughout New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit and Atlanta markets. The campaign aims to illustrate the factors that drive ION’s key demos (Adults 25-34, 35-44 and 45-54) to the channel. Last year two independent research studies conducted by the network showed that ION leads all of cable in adult co-viewing in households watching TV together. The data showed ION is also No. 1 in cable for hours watched per viewer.
ION Television Gets Makeover With New Look, Logo
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scene Features Tom Hardy, Prince Harry & Prince William As Storm Troopers
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
'The Assassination Of Gianni Versace' Season Finale: What Does Designer's Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Giving NYT Magazine’s ‘Diagnosis’ Column The Docuseries Treatment
- ‘Monty Python’ Heads To Netflix As SVOD Service Picks Up Entire Comedy Catalog
- Channel 4 & Netflix Take Inspiration From ‘Apocalypse Now’ For Teen Drama ‘Kiss Me First’
- Amazon Snaps Up ‘Falco’; Euro TV Firms Set Internet Protections; Tuchman Joins NextUp – Global Briefs
- ‘The Assassination of Gianni Versace’ Writer Tom Rob Smith Says British Drama Is Moving Into Line With U.S.
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Steven Knight On Fans & Heroes As He Nabs First BAFTA Nomination For Writing Gangster Saga