ION Television today is introducing its “IONTHUSIASTS” campaign, along with its new network logo and graphics package. The network says the campaign will be targeted to advertisers across multiple platforms, including print, online and out-of-home elements including billboards, subway, bus and telephone kiosk posters throughout New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit and Atlanta markets. The campaign aims to illustrate the factors that drive ION’s key demos (Adults 25-34, 35-44 and 45-54) to the channel. Last year two independent research studies conducted by the network showed that ION leads all of cable in adult co-viewing in households watching TV together. The data showed ION is also No. 1 in cable for hours watched per viewer.
ION Television Gets Makeover With New Look, Logo
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016