Streaming service Indieflix will be the exclusive presenter of the documentary Living On One Dollar, it was announced today. Living On One Dollar, so named because of the estimated one billion people worldwide who subsist on that amount of money daily, follows filmmakers Chris Temple and Zach Ingrasci, along with two friends, as they attempt to survive on $1 a day for 8 weeks, coping with hunger and parasite infection along with the residents of an impoverished Guatemalan village. Living On One Dollar has branded the film as the second installment of the IndieFlix Educational Series. Screenings will be held nationwide in a variety of locales including community centers and schools before becoming available for streaming at an undetermined date.
Indieflix To Present ‘Living On One Dollar’ Documentary
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC