Streaming service Indieflix will be the exclusive presenter of the documentary Living On One Dollar, it was announced today. Living On One Dollar, so named because of the estimated one billion people worldwide who subsist on that amount of money daily, follows filmmakers Chris Temple and Zach Ingrasci, along with two friends, as they attempt to survive on $1 a day for 8 weeks, coping with hunger and parasite infection along with the residents of an impoverished Guatemalan village. Living On One Dollar has branded the film as the second installment of the IndieFlix Educational Series. Screenings will be held nationwide in a variety of locales including community centers and schools before becoming available for streaming at an undetermined date.
Indieflix To Present ‘Living On One Dollar’ Documentary
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con