Streaming service Indieflix will be the exclusive presenter of the documentary Living On One Dollar, it was announced today. Living On One Dollar, so named because of the estimated one billion people worldwide who subsist on that amount of money daily, follows filmmakers Chris Temple and Zach Ingrasci, along with two friends, as they attempt to survive on $1 a day for 8 weeks, coping with hunger and parasite infection along with the residents of an impoverished Guatemalan village. Living On One Dollar has branded the film as the second installment of the IndieFlix Educational Series. Screenings will be held nationwide in a variety of locales including community centers and schools before becoming available for streaming at an undetermined date.
Indieflix To Present ‘Living On One Dollar’ Documentary
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…