Streaming service Indieflix will be the exclusive presenter of the documentary Living On One Dollar, it was announced today. Living On One Dollar, so named because of the estimated one billion people worldwide who subsist on that amount of money daily, follows filmmakers Chris Temple and Zach Ingrasci, along with two friends, as they attempt to survive on $1 a day for 8 weeks, coping with hunger and parasite infection along with the residents of an impoverished Guatemalan village. Living On One Dollar has branded the film as the second installment of the IndieFlix Educational Series. Screenings will be held nationwide in a variety of locales including community centers and schools before becoming available for streaming at an undetermined date.
Indieflix To Present ‘Living On One Dollar’ Documentary
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'