Image Entertainment has taken all U.S. rights including home entertainment and digital on Evidence, a thriller starring Stephen Moyer (True Blood) and Radha Mitchell (Red Widow). The deal closed yesterday on the eve of SXSW. The pic, about two detectives (Moyer and Mitchell) investigating a massacre by watching footage shot by victims on cameras, cell phones, and electronic devices, is directed by The Fourth Kind‘s Olatunde Osunsanmi from a spec screenplay by John Swetnam. Dale Dickey (Winter’s Bone), Torrey DeVitto (I’ll Always Know What You Did Las Summer), Caitlin Stasey (Tomorrow, When the War Began) and Harry Lennix (The Matrix Revolutions) co-star. Michel Litvak and David Lancaster produced for Bold Films. Marc Platt, Adam Siegel and Nik Mavinkurve produced on behalf of Marc Platt Productions. Gary Michael Walters and Anthony Rhulen executive produced for Bold Films. The deal was negotiated by Bill Bromiley, Mark Ward and Michael Bayer on behalf of Image Entertainment with Miles Mogulescu and Alex Coffee on behalf of Bold Films. Image is planning a summer theatrical bow.
Image Entertainment Nabs Found Footage Thriller ‘Evidence': SXSW
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Yamato
- Michael Ealy To Star In 'A Civil Right' For Revolution Media
- Aussie Diesel Schwarze Plots 'Ziggy' With Dane DeHaan And Rooney Mara
- MGM Quietly Revives Orion Pictures
- Pantelion's 'Cantinflas' Tapped As Mexico's Foreign-Language Oscar Submission
- Elizabeth Olsen Joins Tom Hiddleston In Hank Williams Biopic 'I Saw The Light'
- Hot Trailer: Netflix's 3D Printing Docu 'Print The Legend'