Image Entertainment has taken all U.S. rights including home entertainment and digital on Evidence, a thriller starring Stephen Moyer (True Blood) and Radha Mitchell (Red Widow). The deal closed yesterday on the eve of SXSW. The pic, about two detectives (Moyer and Mitchell) investigating a massacre by watching footage shot by victims on cameras, cell phones, and electronic devices, is directed by The Fourth Kind‘s Olatunde Osunsanmi from a spec screenplay by John Swetnam. Dale Dickey (Winter’s Bone), Torrey DeVitto (I’ll Always Know What You Did Las Summer), Caitlin Stasey (Tomorrow, When the War Began) and Harry Lennix (The Matrix Revolutions) co-star. Michel Litvak and David Lancaster produced for Bold Films. Marc Platt, Adam Siegel and Nik Mavinkurve produced on behalf of Marc Platt Productions. Gary Michael Walters and Anthony Rhulen executive produced for Bold Films. The deal was negotiated by Bill Bromiley, Mark Ward and Michael Bayer on behalf of Image Entertainment with Miles Mogulescu and Alex Coffee on behalf of Bold Films. Image is planning a summer theatrical bow.
Image Entertainment Nabs Found Footage Thriller ‘Evidence’: SXSW
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- WME Signs 'Starry Eyes' Directing Duo
- 'NSYNC's JC Chasez Cast In Topher Grace Movie Musical
- Jenny Mollen To Write & Star In Autobiographical Comedy For ABC
- 'Everly' Producers Eye Black List Action-Thriller 'Dig'
- Taye Diggs Joins Topher Grace Musical Comedy 'One Shot'
- Tate Donovan Joins Elle Fanning Transgender Drama 'Three Generations'