Image Entertainment has taken all U.S. rights including home entertainment and digital on Evidence, a thriller starring Stephen Moyer (True Blood) and Radha Mitchell (Red Widow). The deal closed yesterday on the eve of SXSW. The pic, about two detectives (Moyer and Mitchell) investigating a massacre by watching footage shot by victims on cameras, cell phones, and electronic devices, is directed by The Fourth Kind‘s Olatunde Osunsanmi from a spec screenplay by John Swetnam. Dale Dickey (Winter’s Bone), Torrey DeVitto (I’ll Always Know What You Did Las Summer), Caitlin Stasey (Tomorrow, When the War Began) and Harry Lennix (The Matrix Revolutions) co-star. Michel Litvak and David Lancaster produced for Bold Films. Marc Platt, Adam Siegel and Nik Mavinkurve produced on behalf of Marc Platt Productions. Gary Michael Walters and Anthony Rhulen executive produced for Bold Films. The deal was negotiated by Bill Bromiley, Mark Ward and Michael Bayer on behalf of Image Entertainment with Miles Mogulescu and Alex Coffee on behalf of Bold Films. Image is planning a summer theatrical bow.
Image Entertainment Nabs Found Footage Thriller ‘Evidence’: SXSW
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes 70th Bash: "Cinema Is With Manchester" Says Fest Boss; Guillermo del Toro Talks "Monsters...In Post-Truth Age"
Latest Film News
- Sofia Coppola On Working With Family & Pulling ‘The Beguiled’ Out Of The Universal Archive – Cannes
- Doug Liman Exits ‘Justice League Dark’ Movie
- Tom Cruise Says ‘Top Gun 2’ Will Be Filming “In The Next Year”
- Sony Pegs Release Dates For ‘The Nightingale’ And ‘Charlie’s Angels’
- Bona Film Group Stakes $80M On Roland Emmerich/Mark Gordon WWII Battle Pic ‘Midway:’ Cannes
- Film Allman Loses Case Against New York Marine Insurer: “No New Info From FBI”