As it ramps up original programming, New York-based IFC is establishing a presence on the West Coast with the relocation of Erin Keating, Director of Development, who will be based at AMC Networks’ offices in Santa Monica. The goal is for IFC to be closer to the vast Hollywood creative community and take more meetings and pitches with writers, agents and producers. Additionally, IFC has a growing roster of Los Angles-based productions. They include Comedy Bang! Bang and the two new scripted comedy series the nwtwork greenlighted last week: The Spoils Of Babylon, produced by Funny or Die, and The Birthday Boys, a sketch comedy series executive produced by Bob Odenkirk and Ben Stiller. Keating, who developed the two new shows, reports to Dan Pasternack, VP Development and Production, who remains based in New York. She has been at IFC for four years.
IFC Opens West Coast Office Run By Erin Keating
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres