As it ramps up original programming, New York-based IFC is establishing a presence on the West Coast with the relocation of Erin Keating, Director of Development, who will be based at AMC Networks’ offices in Santa Monica. The goal is for IFC to be closer to the vast Hollywood creative community and take more meetings and pitches with writers, agents and producers. Additionally, IFC has a growing roster of Los Angles-based productions. They include Comedy Bang! Bang and the two new scripted comedy series the nwtwork greenlighted last week: The Spoils Of Babylon, produced by Funny or Die, and The Birthday Boys, a sketch comedy series executive produced by Bob Odenkirk and Ben Stiller. Keating, who developed the two new shows, reports to Dan Pasternack, VP Development and Production, who remains based in New York. She has been at IFC for four years.
IFC Opens West Coast Office Run By Erin Keating
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better