As it ramps up original programming, New York-based IFC is establishing a presence on the West Coast with the relocation of Erin Keating, Director of Development, who will be based at AMC Networks’ offices in Santa Monica. The goal is for IFC to be closer to the vast Hollywood creative community and take more meetings and pitches with writers, agents and producers. Additionally, IFC has a growing roster of Los Angles-based productions. They include Comedy Bang! Bang and the two new scripted comedy series the nwtwork greenlighted last week: The Spoils Of Babylon, produced by Funny or Die, and The Birthday Boys, a sketch comedy series executive produced by Bob Odenkirk and Ben Stiller. Keating, who developed the two new shows, reports to Dan Pasternack, VP Development and Production, who remains based in New York. She has been at IFC for four years.
IFC Opens West Coast Office Run By Erin Keating
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director
- 'Frankenstein' Drama From Rand Ravich & Howard Gordon Set At Fox As Put Pilot