EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Christina Hendricks, best known for her 3-time Emmy-nominated role on the AMC series Mad Men. She has been making a lot of headway in features as well. She recently starred in the Nicolas Winding Refn-directed Drive, I Don’t Know How She Does It, Life As We Know It, Detachment and Struck By Lightning. Hendricks was most recently seen in the Sally Potter-directed Ginger And Rosa, which premiered at Toronto, and she’ll next be seen opposite Emily Mortimer in Leonie, which opens this weekend. When Mad Men wraps in April, she will play the female lead of Drive co-star Ryan Gosling’s directing debut, How To Catch A Monster, and she’s attached to star in the John Slattery-directed God’s Pocket opposite Philip Seymour Hoffman. She continues to be managed by Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon Entertainment.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Mad Men’s Christina Hendricks
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- SAG Awards Nominations: ‘Three Billboards’ Tops Film List, Netflix Leads In TV
- SAG Awards Nominations: The Scorecards
- It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
- ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ Trailer: Clint Eastwood’s Real-Life Heroes In Action
- SAG Awards Nominations Live Stream
- National Film Registry Adds ‘Die Hard’, ‘The Goonies’, ‘Titanic’ & More…