EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Christina Hendricks, best known for her 3-time Emmy-nominated role on the AMC series Mad Men. She has been making a lot of headway in features as well. She recently starred in the Nicolas Winding Refn-directed Drive, I Don’t Know How She Does It, Life As We Know It, Detachment and Struck By Lightning. Hendricks was most recently seen in the Sally Potter-directed Ginger And Rosa, which premiered at Toronto, and she’ll next be seen opposite Emily Mortimer in Leonie, which opens this weekend. When Mad Men wraps in April, she will play the female lead of Drive co-star Ryan Gosling’s directing debut, How To Catch A Monster, and she’s attached to star in the John Slattery-directed God’s Pocket opposite Philip Seymour Hoffman. She continues to be managed by Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon Entertainment.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Mad Men’s Christina Hendricks
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start