Michael Winterbottom‘s The Look Of Love premiered in Sundance where it was acquired by IFC for North America. The film stars Steve Coogan as Paul Raymond, aka ‘The King of Soho.’ Raymond built businesses that included the notorious Raymond Revue Bar and Men Only magazine through the 60s and 70s, to ultimately become Britain’s richest man, but lose those closest to him in the process. The movie also stars Anna Friel, Tamsin Egerton, Imogen Poots, Stephen Fry and David Walliams. Winterbottom previously directed Coogan in 24 Hour Party People and The Trip. Studiocanal releases in the UK on April 26. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘The Look Of Love’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Peter Kujawski Named Managing Director Of Universal Pictures Int'l Productions
- 'Mommy' To Rep Canada In Foreign-Lingo Oscar Race; Belgium Picks 'Two Days, One Night'
- Annabelle Wallis Joins Armie Hammer In Psychological Thriller 'Mine'
- Scotland Votes To Remain In The UK: Political Changes Loom, Effect On Film & TV Biz Uncertain
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward