Michael Winterbottom‘s The Look Of Love premiered in Sundance where it was acquired by IFC for North America. The film stars Steve Coogan as Paul Raymond, aka ‘The King of Soho.’ Raymond built businesses that included the notorious Raymond Revue Bar and Men Only magazine through the 60s and 70s, to ultimately become Britain’s richest man, but lose those closest to him in the process. The movie also stars Anna Friel, Tamsin Egerton, Imogen Poots, Stephen Fry and David Walliams. Winterbottom previously directed Coogan in 24 Hour Party People and The Trip. Studiocanal releases in the UK on April 26. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘The Look Of Love’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Tartaglione
- Hot TV Trailer: 'Downton Abbey' Season 5; UK Premiere Set For September 21
- Venice: Al Pacino Waxes On Depression, The Actors Studio & The “Amazing” 'Guardians Of The Galaxy'
- Venice: '99 Homes' Takes On The 1% With Andrew Garfield, Michael Shannon (Video)
- Global Showbiz Briefs: DreamWorks Signs 4- Series Deal With South Korea's Studio Mir; Veteran Aussie Actor Bill Kerr Dies; More
- Venice: Bogdanovich Unveils Screwball Comedy 'She's Funny That Way', Riffs On 'Lost Hollywood'
- Global Showbiz Briefs Chinese Web Giant Youku Launches Heyi Film; eOne Acquires 'Seed' Producer Force Four; More