Marina Zenovich found more fodder for her docu lens when the subject of her 2008 film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired landed in hot water with Swiss authorities in September 2009. Her feature-length follow-up Roman Polanski: Odd Man Out covers the ensuing media circus surrounding Roman Polanski‘s 10-month house arrest. The pic premiered at the 2012 Toronto Film Festival and will be available On Demand on March 26. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Roman Polanski: Odd Man Out’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video