Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon wrote, directed, produced and star in Hell Baby, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January and co-stars Rob Corddry, Leslie Bibb, Keegan Michael Key, Riki Lindhome, Rob Huebel, Paul Scheer and Michael Ian Black. Millennium Entertainment has acquired U.S. rights and said the pic will debut on all VOD platforms in the fall before a theatrical run 30 days later. The story centers on an expectant couple who moves into the most haunted fixer-upper in New Orleans — a house with a demonic curse. Things soon spiral out of control and only the Vatican’s elite exorcism team can save them — or can they? Darko Entertainment’s Sean McKittrick and Jeff Culotta, and Principato-Young’s Peter Principato and Paul Young also are producers. John D. Lynch, David Lincoln and Darko’s Edward H. Hamm Jr are executive producers. Darko financed. Millennium VP Acquisitions Tristen Tuckfield brokered the deal with CAA, which negotiated on behalf of Darko and Principato-Young.
Millennium Acquires Sundance Horror Comedy ‘Hell Baby’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'
- Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
- Channing Tatum's Production Shingle Taps Nellie Stevens-Reed As Head Of TV