Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon wrote, directed, produced and star in Hell Baby, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January and co-stars Rob Corddry, Leslie Bibb, Keegan Michael Key, Riki Lindhome, Rob Huebel, Paul Scheer and Michael Ian Black. Millennium Entertainment has acquired U.S. rights and said the pic will debut on all VOD platforms in the fall before a theatrical run 30 days later. The story centers on an expectant couple who moves into the most haunted fixer-upper in New Orleans — a house with a demonic curse. Things soon spiral out of control and only the Vatican’s elite exorcism team can save them — or can they? Darko Entertainment’s Sean McKittrick and Jeff Culotta, and Principato-Young’s Peter Principato and Paul Young also are producers. John D. Lynch, David Lincoln and Darko’s Edward H. Hamm Jr are executive producers. Darko financed. Millennium VP Acquisitions Tristen Tuckfield brokered the deal with CAA, which negotiated on behalf of Darko and Principato-Young.
Millennium Acquires Sundance Horror Comedy ‘Hell Baby’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'