Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon wrote, directed, produced and star in Hell Baby, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January and co-stars Rob Corddry, Leslie Bibb, Keegan Michael Key, Riki Lindhome, Rob Huebel, Paul Scheer and Michael Ian Black. Millennium Entertainment has acquired U.S. rights and said the pic will debut on all VOD platforms in the fall before a theatrical run 30 days later. The story centers on an expectant couple who moves into the most haunted fixer-upper in New Orleans — a house with a demonic curse. Things soon spiral out of control and only the Vatican’s elite exorcism team can save them — or can they? Darko Entertainment’s Sean McKittrick and Jeff Culotta, and Principato-Young’s Peter Principato and Paul Young also are producers. John D. Lynch, David Lincoln and Darko’s Edward H. Hamm Jr are executive producers. Darko financed. Millennium VP Acquisitions Tristen Tuckfield brokered the deal with CAA, which negotiated on behalf of Darko and Principato-Young.
Millennium Acquires Sundance Horror Comedy ‘Hell Baby’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016