Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon wrote, directed, produced and star in Hell Baby, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January and co-stars Rob Corddry, Leslie Bibb, Keegan Michael Key, Riki Lindhome, Rob Huebel, Paul Scheer and Michael Ian Black. Millennium Entertainment has acquired U.S. rights and said the pic will debut on all VOD platforms in the fall before a theatrical run 30 days later. The story centers on an expectant couple who moves into the most haunted fixer-upper in New Orleans — a house with a demonic curse. Things soon spiral out of control and only the Vatican’s elite exorcism team can save them — or can they? Darko Entertainment’s Sean McKittrick and Jeff Culotta, and Principato-Young’s Peter Principato and Paul Young also are producers. John D. Lynch, David Lincoln and Darko’s Edward H. Hamm Jr are executive producers. Darko financed. Millennium VP Acquisitions Tristen Tuckfield brokered the deal with CAA, which negotiated on behalf of Darko and Principato-Young.
Millennium Acquires Sundance Horror Comedy ‘Hell Baby’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video