PREVIOUS: Glee star Cory Monteith has checked himself into rehab for substance addiction. The Fox musical dramedy has two more episodes from its current fourth season left to shoot. Filming on them will proceed as scheduled, with the sudden absence of Monteith’s Finn explained. “Cory is a beloved member of the Glee family and we fully support his decision to seek treatment,” Glee producer 20th Century Fox TV said in a statement. “Everyone at the show wishes him well and looks forward to his return.” Along with Lea Michele and Chris Colfer, Monteith has been prominently featured this season despite his character graduating from McKinley High last May. This is not Monteith’s first stint in rehab. The actor has been open about his addiction problems in the past and two years ago revealed that he entered rehab when he was 19.
‘Glee’s Cory Monteith Goes To Rehab With The Series Still In Production On Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'