PREVIOUS: Glee star Cory Monteith has checked himself into rehab for substance addiction. The Fox musical dramedy has two more episodes from its current fourth season left to shoot. Filming on them will proceed as scheduled, with the sudden absence of Monteith’s Finn explained. “Cory is a beloved member of the Glee family and we fully support his decision to seek treatment,” Glee producer 20th Century Fox TV said in a statement. “Everyone at the show wishes him well and looks forward to his return.” Along with Lea Michele and Chris Colfer, Monteith has been prominently featured this season despite his character graduating from McKinley High last May. This is not Monteith’s first stint in rehab. The actor has been open about his addiction problems in the past and two years ago revealed that he entered rehab when he was 19.
‘Glee’s Cory Monteith Goes To Rehab With The Series Still In Production On Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert