PREVIOUS: Glee star Cory Monteith has checked himself into rehab for substance addiction. The Fox musical dramedy has two more episodes from its current fourth season left to shoot. Filming on them will proceed as scheduled, with the sudden absence of Monteith’s Finn explained. “Cory is a beloved member of the Glee family and we fully support his decision to seek treatment,” Glee producer 20th Century Fox TV said in a statement. “Everyone at the show wishes him well and looks forward to his return.” Along with Lea Michele and Chris Colfer, Monteith has been prominently featured this season despite his character graduating from McKinley High last May. This is not Monteith’s first stint in rehab. The actor has been open about his addiction problems in the past and two years ago revealed that he entered rehab when he was 19.
‘Glee’s Cory Monteith Goes To Rehab With The Series Still In Production On Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘The Outsider’ Trailer: Jared Leto Fights The Current In New Netflix Film
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir & Terry Gannon To Host Olympics Closing Ceremony
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold