PREVIOUS: Glee star Cory Monteith has checked himself into rehab for substance addiction. The Fox musical dramedy has two more episodes from its current fourth season left to shoot. Filming on them will proceed as scheduled, with the sudden absence of Monteith’s Finn explained. “Cory is a beloved member of the Glee family and we fully support his decision to seek treatment,” Glee producer 20th Century Fox TV said in a statement. “Everyone at the show wishes him well and looks forward to his return.” Along with Lea Michele and Chris Colfer, Monteith has been prominently featured this season despite his character graduating from McKinley High last May. This is not Monteith’s first stint in rehab. The actor has been open about his addiction problems in the past and two years ago revealed that he entered rehab when he was 19.
‘Glee’s Cory Monteith Goes To Rehab With The Series Still In Production On Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee, And Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive
- 'The Expanse' Picked Up By Amazon For Season 4 After Syfy Cancellation
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement