EXCLUSIVE: Ginger Gonzaga (Ted) has been cast in ABC’s comedy pilot Mixology. She replaces Mercedes Masohn who departed the project over the weekend. Written by feature scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore (The Hangover) in their pilot debut and directed by Larry Charles, Mixology is a complex project featuring 10 lead characters. Set in the world of a sexy Manhattan bar, it chronicles the exploits of singles — five guys and five girls — in search of love, all over the course of one night. Gonzaga, repped by Innovative, Industry Entertainment and Patti Felker, plays one of them, Maya, a tough-as-nails sports attorney.
Ginger Gonzaga Lands Vacant Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot ‘Mixology’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Pens Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton
- ‘Hell On Wheels’ Series Finale Draws 2.5 Million Viewers In Live+3
- ‘Mercy Street’ Season 2 Stresses Drama Of Battle Scenes, Corset Lacing, And Fingernails
- Nat Geo Greenlights ‘The Long Road Home’ Event Series Based On Martha Raddatz Book
- Michael Giordano Upped To SVP Business Affairs At 20th Century Fox TV
- John Cena’s ‘American Grit’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox