Award-winning producer and director Jeff Margolis has signed with Joan Harrison of the Gersh Agency for representation both individually and for his Jeff Margolis Productions which packages and produces entertainment and reality series for network, syndication and cable. Margolis’ prolific directing career includes 22 American Music Awards, 8 Oscars, 3 Emmys and 2 Country Music Awards telecasts, as well as the feature film Richard Pryor Live In Concert plus numerous television specials and series. Margolis also is managed by Rebecca Lambrecht of the Chicane Group.
Gersh Signs Jeff Margolis And TV Banner
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series