Award-winning producer and director Jeff Margolis has signed with Joan Harrison of the Gersh Agency for representation both individually and for his Jeff Margolis Productions which packages and produces entertainment and reality series for network, syndication and cable. Margolis’ prolific directing career includes 22 American Music Awards, 8 Oscars, 3 Emmys and 2 Country Music Awards telecasts, as well as the feature film Richard Pryor Live In Concert plus numerous television specials and series. Margolis also is managed by Rebecca Lambrecht of the Chicane Group.
Gersh Signs Jeff Margolis And TV Banner
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign