Gaumont International Television — whose first series, NBC’s Hannibal and Netflix’s Hemlock Grove, premiere next month — has hired three senior executives: Tim Farish as Head of Marketing; Anne Bartnett as Head of Business Affairs; and Roman Viaris as Head of Finance. All three are based in Los Angeles, where GIT, the TV production and distribution arm of European-based motion picture studio Gaumont, is headquartered. Farish, who has been GIT’s Head of Marketing since October, first began working with the company through his marketing consultancy, Farish & Associates, advising on Hemlock Grove’s marketing campaign. Previously, he was SVP Marketing at NBC, where he worked with GIT CEO Katie O’Connell. Bartnett has 25-plus years of legal and business affairs experience, most recently serving as EVP Legal and Business Affairs for Vin Di Bona Prods and FishBowl Worldwide Media. Prior to that, she was SVP Business Affairs at Lifetime Television, head of business affairs for UTA’s Alternative Department, and SVP Business Affairs at FremantleMedia North America. Viaris joins Gaumont from Freedom Films, where he served as CFO. Prior to working at Freedom Films and serving as an independent consultant, he was CFO at Voltage Pictures.
Gaumont International Television Beefs Up Executive Team With Three Hires
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Revenant', 'Martian' & More In Global Milestones; 'Kung Fu Panda' Tops $100M In China - Intl Box Office Update
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Latest International News
- ‘Revenant’, ‘Martian’ & More In Global Milestones; ‘Kung Fu Panda’ Tops $100M In China – Intl Box…
- Cannes Film Fest Chief Thierry Frémaux Quells Exit Chatter, But Confirms Offer
- Annapurna’s Kim Fox Joining Marc Butan’s MadRiver Pictures As Partner, Launching International Sales Arm
- Lionsgate Plans 17 Films For 2017, Says ‘Star Wars’ Grabbed $50M-$100M From ‘Mockingjay 2’; Stock…
- Ethan Hawke To Star In ‘24 Hours To Live’ For Fundamental Films And Thunder Road Pictures
- ‘Half Life’ Trailer: Epic Pictures Lands Sci-Fi Thriller Along With SXSW Hit ‘Uncle Kent 2’