Gaumont International Television — whose first series, NBC’s Hannibal and Netflix’s Hemlock Grove, premiere next month — has hired three senior executives: Tim Farish as Head of Marketing; Anne Bartnett as Head of Business Affairs; and Roman Viaris as Head of Finance. All three are based in Los Angeles, where GIT, the TV production and distribution arm of European-based motion picture studio Gaumont, is headquartered. Farish, who has been GIT’s Head of Marketing since October, first began working with the company through his marketing consultancy, Farish & Associates, advising on Hemlock Grove’s marketing campaign. Previously, he was SVP Marketing at NBC, where he worked with GIT CEO Katie O’Connell. Bartnett has 25-plus years of legal and business affairs experience, most recently serving as EVP Legal and Business Affairs for Vin Di Bona Prods and FishBowl Worldwide Media. Prior to that, she was SVP Business Affairs at Lifetime Television, head of business affairs for UTA’s Alternative Department, and SVP Business Affairs at FremantleMedia North America. Viaris joins Gaumont from Freedom Films, where he served as CFO. Prior to working at Freedom Films and serving as an independent consultant, he was CFO at Voltage Pictures.
Gaumont International Television Beefs Up Executive Team With Three Hires
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres