Verve has hired former Fineman Entertainment manager Felicia Bargman as a literary agent. At the boutique agency, she joins TV lit agents Amy Retzinger, who was named a partner over a year ago, and Zach Carlisle. “Felicia comes to us with the same enthusiasm, drive and dedication to clients that is shared by the entire Verve team and will help us to continue our growth in television,” Verve partners Bryan Besser, Adam Levine, Bill Weinstein and Retzinger said in a statement. Bargman started her career at ICM and also worked at 3 Arts.
Felicia Bargman Joins Verve As TV Lit Agent
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- “Hello, Clarice” – Jodie Foster Visits Stephen Colbert For Special Probe Into Lecter Ties To Trump
- ‘Exorcist’ EPs Talk Tonight’s Finale, Possible Season 3 & Disney/Fox Deal
- ‘The Trade’: Morgan Spurlock Dropped As Executive Producer Of Showtime’s Sundance-Bound Docu Series
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix