Verve has hired former Fineman Entertainment manager Felicia Bargman as a literary agent. At the boutique agency, she joins TV lit agents Amy Retzinger, who was named a partner over a year ago, and Zach Carlisle. “Felicia comes to us with the same enthusiasm, drive and dedication to clients that is shared by the entire Verve team and will help us to continue our growth in television,” Verve partners Bryan Besser, Adam Levine, Bill Weinstein and Retzinger said in a statement. Bargman started her career at ICM and also worked at 3 Arts.
Felicia Bargman Joins Verve As TV Lit Agent
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Nabs All-Time R-Rated Record Opening: $135M Over 3-Days, $150M+ 4-day - Sunday AM First Update
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Melissa McCarthy
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order
- GOP Debate Live Blog: And Then There Were Six