Verve has hired former Fineman Entertainment manager Felicia Bargman as a literary agent. At the boutique agency, she joins TV lit agents Amy Retzinger, who was named a partner over a year ago, and Zach Carlisle. “Felicia comes to us with the same enthusiasm, drive and dedication to clients that is shared by the entire Verve team and will help us to continue our growth in television,” Verve partners Bryan Besser, Adam Levine, Bill Weinstein and Retzinger said in a statement. Bargman started her career at ICM and also worked at 3 Arts.
Felicia Bargman Joins Verve As TV Lit Agent
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’