Verve has hired former Fineman Entertainment manager Felicia Bargman as a literary agent. At the boutique agency, she joins TV lit agents Amy Retzinger, who was named a partner over a year ago, and Zach Carlisle. “Felicia comes to us with the same enthusiasm, drive and dedication to clients that is shared by the entire Verve team and will help us to continue our growth in television,” Verve partners Bryan Besser, Adam Levine, Bill Weinstein and Retzinger said in a statement. Bargman started her career at ICM and also worked at 3 Arts.
Felicia Bargman Joins Verve As TV Lit Agent
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup