Guys With Kids and Childrens Hospital co-star Erinn Hayes will play the female lead in NBC‘s comedy pilot Holding Patterns. She replaces Chyler Leigh who was originally cast in the role. Holding Patterns is an ensemble multi-camera comedy about a group of friends whose lives completely change after they survive a plane crash, caused by Leah (Hayes) ruining Griffin’s (Humphrey Ker) proposal dinner. For Hayes, the casting is in second position to Guys With Kids, which is at the same network and studio, NBC/Universal TV. Because of her relationship with NBC and Uni TV, Hayes was asked to step in for Leigh, who was out of town and under the weather, for the pilot’s table read. Ultimately, during rehearsals, NBC brass concluded that Leigh is not how they envisioned the Leah character. This is the second recasting on Holding Patterns, which also replaced Robert Buckley with Nelson Franklin. Hayes, repped by UTA and manager David Sweeney, will next be seen in indie It’s A Disaster.
Erinn Hayes To Star In NBC Pilot ‘Holding Patterns’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
Latest TV News
- Mark Gordon Teaming With ProSieben On ‘Darkness Falls’ Procedural – Mipcom
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?