Guys With Kids and Childrens Hospital co-star Erinn Hayes will play the female lead in NBC‘s comedy pilot Holding Patterns. She replaces Chyler Leigh who was originally cast in the role. Holding Patterns is an ensemble multi-camera comedy about a group of friends whose lives completely change after they survive a plane crash, caused by Leah (Hayes) ruining Griffin’s (Humphrey Ker) proposal dinner. For Hayes, the casting is in second position to Guys With Kids, which is at the same network and studio, NBC/Universal TV. Because of her relationship with NBC and Uni TV, Hayes was asked to step in for Leigh, who was out of town and under the weather, for the pilot’s table read. Ultimately, during rehearsals, NBC brass concluded that Leigh is not how they envisioned the Leah character. This is the second recasting on Holding Patterns, which also replaced Robert Buckley with Nelson Franklin. Hayes, repped by UTA and manager David Sweeney, will next be seen in indie It’s A Disaster.
Erinn Hayes To Star In NBC Pilot ‘Holding Patterns’
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked “Like Preparation H”
- Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O’Donnell Get The Last Word…
- Herman Echevarria Sr. Dies: ‘Real Housewives Of Miami’ Husband Was 61
- Donald Trump Vs. Hillary Clinton: Deadline Live Blogs The Debate
- ‘Supergirl’ Season 2 Trailer: National City Welcomes The Man Of Steel
- ‘Modern Family’ Casts Transgender Child Actor