Guys With Kids and Childrens Hospital co-star Erinn Hayes will play the female lead in NBC‘s comedy pilot Holding Patterns. She replaces Chyler Leigh who was originally cast in the role. Holding Patterns is an ensemble multi-camera comedy about a group of friends whose lives completely change after they survive a plane crash, caused by Leah (Hayes) ruining Griffin’s (Humphrey Ker) proposal dinner. For Hayes, the casting is in second position to Guys With Kids, which is at the same network and studio, NBC/Universal TV. Because of her relationship with NBC and Uni TV, Hayes was asked to step in for Leigh, who was out of town and under the weather, for the pilot’s table read. Ultimately, during rehearsals, NBC brass concluded that Leigh is not how they envisioned the Leah character. This is the second recasting on Holding Patterns, which also replaced Robert Buckley with Nelson Franklin. Hayes, repped by UTA and manager David Sweeney, will next be seen in indie It’s A Disaster.
Erinn Hayes To Star In NBC Pilot ‘Holding Patterns’
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Tells Stephen Colbert She Wants To Start Next GOP Debate With “Apology Accepted”
- Will Ferrell Brings Exotic Animals To Stephen Colbert’s Post-Super Bowl ‘Late Show’
- President Obama, Scott Kelly, Chewbacca Help Stephen Colbert Open First Live ‘Late Show’ Post-Super Bowl
- Peter Farrelly Directs CBS All Access Super Bowl Promo
- Jazzed Coldplay, Bruno Mars & Beyonce Harmonize At Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show – Review
- ‘The Good Wife’ To End This Spring After Seven Seasons