Guys With Kids and Childrens Hospital co-star Erinn Hayes will play the female lead in NBC‘s comedy pilot Holding Patterns. She replaces Chyler Leigh who was originally cast in the role. Holding Patterns is an ensemble multi-camera comedy about a group of friends whose lives completely change after they survive a plane crash, caused by Leah (Hayes) ruining Griffin’s (Humphrey Ker) proposal dinner. For Hayes, the casting is in second position to Guys With Kids, which is at the same network and studio, NBC/Universal TV. Because of her relationship with NBC and Uni TV, Hayes was asked to step in for Leigh, who was out of town and under the weather, for the pilot’s table read. Ultimately, during rehearsals, NBC brass concluded that Leigh is not how they envisioned the Leah character. This is the second recasting on Holding Patterns, which also replaced Robert Buckley with Nelson Franklin. Hayes, repped by UTA and manager David Sweeney, will next be seen in indie It’s A Disaster.
Erinn Hayes To Star In NBC Pilot ‘Holding Patterns’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup