EXCLUSIVE: The new indie film is called The One I Love, which will be directed by Charlie McDowell from a script by Justin Lader and will star Mad Men‘s Elisabeth Moss, Mark Duplass and Ted Danson. Moss and Duplass play a young couple with marital problems and Danson will play their therapist. Mel Eslyn is producing and Mark Duplass executive producing. McDowell is making his directing debut. He is best known as the man behind the popular Twitter feed about a young man inspired to think as women do after he discovers that he can overhear the conversations that his unsuspecting neighbors are having in the apartment above him. He turned that into Dear Girls Above Me, a book that will be published in June. Duplass is repped by ICM Partners, Moss by WME and manager Gay Ribisi, and Danson by CAA.
Elisabeth Moss, Mark Duplass And Ted Danson Set For Indie ‘The One I Love’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office: 'If I Stay' Best Of Lifeless Bunch As 'Sin City 2' Tanks, 'Game' Tries To Find Footing And 'Guardians' No. 1
More From Fleming Jr
- Does TV Hurt Movie Careers? 'True Detective's Matthew McConaughey Coveted For 'The Stand' And 'Gold'
- Tobey Maguire's Material Signs Oscar Sharp To Blind Deal Off Short Pic 'The Karman Line'
- Circle Of Confusion's Brad Mendelsohn To Head Lit Department
- Andrew Dominik To Script 'Shaolin Temple' For Helmer Justin Lin
- Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
- EMMYS: Deadline's Live-Blog Special Guest: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter