EXCLUSIVE: The new indie film is called The One I Love, which will be directed by Charlie McDowell from a script by Justin Lader and will star Mad Men‘s Elisabeth Moss, Mark Duplass and Ted Danson. Moss and Duplass play a young couple with marital problems and Danson will play their therapist. Mel Eslyn is producing and Mark Duplass executive producing. McDowell is making his directing debut. He is best known as the man behind the popular Twitter feed about a young man inspired to think as women do after he discovers that he can overhear the conversations that his unsuspecting neighbors are having in the apartment above him. He turned that into Dear Girls Above Me, a book that will be published in June. Duplass is repped by ICM Partners, Moss by WME and manager Gay Ribisi, and Danson by CAA.
Elisabeth Moss, Mark Duplass And Ted Danson Set For Indie ‘The One I Love’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Netflix Boss Ted Sarandos Talks Ratings, New Original Programming Spending Increase & 'Stranger Things' Renewal - TCA
Latest Film News
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts