EXCLUSIVE: The new indie film is called The One I Love, which will be directed by Charlie McDowell from a script by Justin Lader and will star Mad Men‘s Elisabeth Moss, Mark Duplass and Ted Danson. Moss and Duplass play a young couple with marital problems and Danson will play their therapist. Mel Eslyn is producing and Mark Duplass executive producing. McDowell is making his directing debut. He is best known as the man behind the popular Twitter feed about a young man inspired to think as women do after he discovers that he can overhear the conversations that his unsuspecting neighbors are having in the apartment above him. He turned that into Dear Girls Above Me, a book that will be published in June. Duplass is repped by ICM Partners, Moss by WME and manager Gay Ribisi, and Danson by CAA.
Elisabeth Moss, Mark Duplass And Ted Danson Set For Indie ‘The One I Love’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount