EXCLUSIVE: The new indie film is called The One I Love, which will be directed by Charlie McDowell from a script by Justin Lader and will star Mad Men‘s Elisabeth Moss, Mark Duplass and Ted Danson. Moss and Duplass play a young couple with marital problems and Danson will play their therapist. Mel Eslyn is producing and Mark Duplass executive producing. McDowell is making his directing debut. He is best known as the man behind the popular Twitter feed about a young man inspired to think as women do after he discovers that he can overhear the conversations that his unsuspecting neighbors are having in the apartment above him. He turned that into Dear Girls Above Me, a book that will be published in June. Duplass is repped by ICM Partners, Moss by WME and manager Gay Ribisi, and Danson by CAA.
Elisabeth Moss, Mark Duplass And Ted Danson Set For Indie ‘The One I Love’
What's Hot on Deadline
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest Film News
- Charlize Theron Champions Female Directors & More Pics Like ‘Wonder Woman’ – Comic-Con
- Warner Bros. Confirms DC Universe Pic Titles: ‘Wonder Woman II’, ‘Flashpoint’ & More…
- Sony Options Female-Empowerment Comic ‘Princeless’ For Movie – Comic-Con
- Pamela Adlon Joins Cast Of ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer: Wonder Woman Saves School Children, But Is Superman Still Alive? – Comic-Con
- Ben Affleck Refutes ‘Batman’ Exit Rumor: “So Thrilled To Do It” – Comic-Con