Discovery Networks says it has invested “millions” in the UK and Ireland launch of TLC which will go live on April 30. The channel will be available on the Sky, Virgin Media and BT platforms and also on the TalkTalk Player from YouView. The new TLC will incorporate U.S. originals like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo which it will launch into the UK and also add original British series to the mix.
Discovery To Launch TLC In UK, Ireland
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
'Revenant', 'Martian' & More In Global Milestones; 'Kung Fu Panda' Tops $100M In China - Intl Box Office Update
Latest International News
- ‘Revenant’, ‘Martian’ & More In Global Milestones; ‘Kung Fu Panda’ Tops $100M In China – Intl Box…
- Cannes Film Fest Chief Thierry Frémaux Quells Exit Chatter, But Confirms Offer
- Annapurna’s Kim Fox Joining Marc Butan’s MadRiver Pictures As Partner, Launching International Sales Arm
- Lionsgate Plans 17 Films For 2017, Says ‘Star Wars’ Grabbed $50M-$100M From ‘Mockingjay 2’; Stock…
- Ethan Hawke To Star In ‘24 Hours To Live’ For Fundamental Films And Thunder Road Pictures
- ‘Half Life’ Trailer: Epic Pictures Lands Sci-Fi Thriller Along With SXSW Hit ‘Uncle Kent 2’