Nick Jonas and Isabel Lucas have a new co-star in Careful What You Wish For. Dermot Mulroney has joined the Elizabeth Allen-directed thriller, announced Hyde Park-Image Nation and Troika Pictures today. Mulroney will play the investment banker who Lucas’ character Lena is married to while she is having an affair with Jonas’ Doug role. When Mulroney’s character dies and a hefty life insurance policy is reveled, everyone becomes a suspect. Jonas’ addition to the film was announced on March 18. Mulroney recently was set to topline NBC’s drama pilot from writer-executive producer Rand Ravich. The actor will also next be seen in the upcoming jOBS and Osage County with Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep. Mulroney is repped by WME and Barry Tyerman.
Dermot Mulroney Joins ‘Careful What You Wish For’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Hit Low, CBS & Fox Tackled By NFL Overruns
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms