Theater owners don’t want to keep adjusting prices for tickets and concessions based on the movie or time of day, but they also don’t like seeing 88% of their seats left unfilled. That may create an opening for Dealflicks, a Priceline-like service that enables exhibitors to offer discounts tailored to their needs. CEO Sean Wycliffe tells CNBC today that Dealflicks just introduced an iPhone app, and is signing up theaters at the rate of about 2 a day.
Dealflicks Introduces iPhone App To Help Movie Theaters Fill Seats: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil’ Breached Deal
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Shari Redstone: Viacom Needs “Strong” And “Independent” Directors
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Hamilton’ Rings Up $1.9M At Richard Rodgers; Cirque Du Soleil’s ‘Paramour’, $1.1M: Broadway Box…
- Broadway Powerhouse Key Brand Entertainment Raises Curtain On New Name, Mission