A week after Dave Grohl‘s rock docu Sound City screens at SXSW on March 8, Grohl will be joined by his “Sound City Players” for a live show on March 14, Deadline has confirmed. Grohl, Stevie Nicks, John Fogerty, Rick Springfield, Lee Ving of Fear, Rick Nielsen, Brad Wilk of Rage Against The Machine, Corey Taylor of Slipknot and Stone Sour, Chris Goss of Masters of Reality and Alain Johannes are slated to take the stage for the show at Stubbs, with The Meat Puppets as their opening act. Tickets are available beginning Tuesday at 4pm ET via Citi Private Pass with pre-orders of the Sound City Blu-ray. The pic premiered at Sundance with a similar concert that proved to be one of the hottest tickets in town. Grohl’s directorial debut was released in February theatrically by Variance Films and Gravitas Ventures on VOD.
Dave Grohl And All-Star Line-Up Confirmed For ‘Sound City’ SXSW Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Latest Film News
- Diane Keaton’s AFI Life Achievement Tribute Sets TNT Airdate, Cinematographer Also To Be Feted
- ‘Wonder’ Trailer: First Look At Julia Roberts-Jacob Tremblay Heart-Tugger
- Deadline Disruptors 2017: Here’s The 100-Page Issue In PDF Form
- Studiocanal, UMG, Terra Mater Pact For Pics; IMAX Adds Euro Screens – Cannes Briefs
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Jack Kesy As Villain: Could He Be Black Tom?
- Rob Reiner’s ‘LBJ’ Getting November Release From Electric Entertainment