A week after Dave Grohl‘s rock docu Sound City screens at SXSW on March 8, Grohl will be joined by his “Sound City Players” for a live show on March 14, Deadline has confirmed. Grohl, Stevie Nicks, John Fogerty, Rick Springfield, Lee Ving of Fear, Rick Nielsen, Brad Wilk of Rage Against The Machine, Corey Taylor of Slipknot and Stone Sour, Chris Goss of Masters of Reality and Alain Johannes are slated to take the stage for the show at Stubbs, with The Meat Puppets as their opening act. Tickets are available beginning Tuesday at 4pm ET via Citi Private Pass with pre-orders of the Sound City Blu-ray. The pic premiered at Sundance with a similar concert that proved to be one of the hottest tickets in town. Grohl’s directorial debut was released in February theatrically by Variance Films and Gravitas Ventures on VOD.
Dave Grohl And All-Star Line-Up Confirmed For ‘Sound City’ SXSW Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest Film News
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date