Daily Beast co-founder Edward Felsenthal is becoming managing editor of the Time website despite lots of uncertainty as Time Inc spins off from Time Warner. The news was first released via Twitter. Felsenthal replaces Time.com managing editor Cathy Sharick who took a buyout as part of a recent 6% company-wide layoff.
Daily Beast Co-Founder To Run Time Web
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- R.I.P. Dutch Filmmaker George Sluizer
- 'Saturday Night Live' Insists No Decision On Kenan Thompson After Report Says He's Out At Season End
- Taylor Louderman & Alanna Saunders Join 'Peter Pan Live!'
- DeadlineNow Reviews: 'Gotham' (Video)
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Docu His Most Streamed To Date
- 'Lavalantula': Lava-Spewing Tarantulas Attack Los Angeles In Syfy's Latest Schlock-athon