Daily Beast co-founder Edward Felsenthal is becoming managing editor of the Time website despite lots of uncertainty as Time Inc spins off from Time Warner. The news was first released via Twitter. Felsenthal replaces Time.com managing editor Cathy Sharick who took a buyout as part of a recent 6% company-wide layoff.
Daily Beast Co-Founder To Run Time Web
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'