A year after she bid farewell to CBS’ long-running crime drama CSI after 12 seasons, Marg Helgenberger is back at the network with a starring role in crime drama pilot Intelligence. Also cast in the pilot, created/executive produced by Michael Seitzman, exec produced by Rene Echevarria and directed/exec produced by David Semel, is James Martinez (Breaking Bad). The two join Josh Holloway. Intelligence, from ABC Studios and CBS Studios, is centered at U.S. Cyber Command and focuses on a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift — a microchip has been implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Helgenberger, repped by ICM Partners, Sanders Armstrong Caserta and Fred Toczek, will play Cybercom director Lillian. Martinez plays Gonzo Sanchez, a scrappy federal investigator.
‘CSI’s Marg Helgenberger Returns To CBS As Star Of Pilot ‘Intelligence’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'
- Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' Picked Up To Series By USA
- 'People Magazine Awards' Sluggish In Debut, 'Big Bang' Tops Slow Thursday
- David Fincher Shepherding HBO Comedy About 1980s Music Video Industry