A year after she bid farewell to CBS’ long-running crime drama CSI after 12 seasons, Marg Helgenberger is back at the network with a starring role in crime drama pilot Intelligence. Also cast in the pilot, created/executive produced by Michael Seitzman, exec produced by Rene Echevarria and directed/exec produced by David Semel, is James Martinez (Breaking Bad). The two join Josh Holloway. Intelligence, from ABC Studios and CBS Studios, is centered at U.S. Cyber Command and focuses on a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift — a microchip has been implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Helgenberger, repped by ICM Partners, Sanders Armstrong Caserta and Fred Toczek, will play Cybercom director Lillian. Martinez plays Gonzo Sanchez, a scrappy federal investigator.
‘CSI’s Marg Helgenberger Returns To CBS As Star Of Pilot ‘Intelligence’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel