A year after she bid farewell to CBS’ long-running crime drama CSI after 12 seasons, Marg Helgenberger is back at the network with a starring role in crime drama pilot Intelligence. Also cast in the pilot, created/executive produced by Michael Seitzman, exec produced by Rene Echevarria and directed/exec produced by David Semel, is James Martinez (Breaking Bad). The two join Josh Holloway. Intelligence, from ABC Studios and CBS Studios, is centered at U.S. Cyber Command and focuses on a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift — a microchip has been implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Helgenberger, repped by ICM Partners, Sanders Armstrong Caserta and Fred Toczek, will play Cybercom director Lillian. Martinez plays Gonzo Sanchez, a scrappy federal investigator.
‘CSI’s Marg Helgenberger Returns To CBS As Star Of Pilot ‘Intelligence’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast