A year after she bid farewell to CBS’ long-running crime drama CSI after 12 seasons, Marg Helgenberger is back at the network with a starring role in crime drama pilot Intelligence. Also cast in the pilot, created/executive produced by Michael Seitzman, exec produced by Rene Echevarria and directed/exec produced by David Semel, is James Martinez (Breaking Bad). The two join Josh Holloway. Intelligence, from ABC Studios and CBS Studios, is centered at U.S. Cyber Command and focuses on a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift — a microchip has been implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Helgenberger, repped by ICM Partners, Sanders Armstrong Caserta and Fred Toczek, will play Cybercom director Lillian. Martinez plays Gonzo Sanchez, a scrappy federal investigator.
‘CSI’s Marg Helgenberger Returns To CBS As Star Of Pilot ‘Intelligence’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Visits Jerusalem; Shares Trump’s Peace Plan Which Includes A Hotel Casino & Hummus Fountain
- Donald Trump Says Ratings For This Year’s Emmys Were “The Worst Ever”
- Damon Lindelof Teases Start Of ‘Watchmen’ Series At HBO
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Deadlier Than The Male’: Bryant Tardy Cast In TNT Drama Pilot
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Donald Trump UN Speech “Dark, Dangerous”