Casey Johnson and David Windsor have signed a two-year overall deal with ABC Studios. This marks the first overall pact for the duo, who have been partners since the launch of their careers as staff writers on the ABC/20th TV comedy series Two Guys And A Girl during the 2000-2001 season. The deal with ABC Studios follows Johnson and Windsor’s stint on another ABC/20th half-hour series, cult comedy Don’t Trust The B—- In Apt. 23, on which they served as co-executive producers this season. (Johnson separately worked as a consultant on NBC’s Guys With Kids). The pact also brings Johnson and Windsor back to ABC Studios where they developed and wrote four comedy scripts for ABC with studio-based Mark Gordon Co — one of which, It Takes A Village, went to pilot two years ago. Under the overall deal, which starts June 1 and has an option for a third year, Johnson and Windsor, repped by ICM Partners, will develop new projects for the studio and may join existing ABC Studios series. Their series credits also include What I Like About You, Greek, Mr. Sunshine and Breaking In.
Comedy Writers Casey Johnson And David Windsor Sign Overall Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture
- ‘SNL’ Cast Member Pete Davidson Shows Off Hillary Clinton Tattoo
- Agent Olivia Metzger Leaving CAA; Clients Include Jeff Glor, Hoda Kotb: Report