CMT today announced that Jordan Harman has been named the network’s new VP of Programming Development based at Viacom Media Network headquarters in New York. Harman will report to Joe Livecchi, SVP, Development, effectively immediately. CMT’s West Coast development team of Melanie Moreau and Eliot Goldberg will also continue to report to Livecchi. Harman comes to CMT from Scripps where he spent six years as director of programming and development for the Food Network and the Cooking Channel.
CMT Network Adds NY-Based VP Of Programming Development
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV