CMT today announced that Jordan Harman has been named the network’s new VP of Programming Development based at Viacom Media Network headquarters in New York. Harman will report to Joe Livecchi, SVP, Development, effectively immediately. CMT’s West Coast development team of Melanie Moreau and Eliot Goldberg will also continue to report to Livecchi. Harman comes to CMT from Scripps where he spent six years as director of programming and development for the Food Network and the Cooking Channel.
CMT Network Adds NY-Based VP Of Programming Development
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016