CMT today announced that Jordan Harman has been named the network’s new VP of Programming Development based at Viacom Media Network headquarters in New York. Harman will report to Joe Livecchi, SVP, Development, effectively immediately. CMT’s West Coast development team of Melanie Moreau and Eliot Goldberg will also continue to report to Livecchi. Harman comes to CMT from Scripps where he spent six years as director of programming and development for the Food Network and the Cooking Channel.
CMT Network Adds NY-Based VP Of Programming Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast