CMT today announced that Jordan Harman has been named the network’s new VP of Programming Development based at Viacom Media Network headquarters in New York. Harman will report to Joe Livecchi, SVP, Development, effectively immediately. CMT’s West Coast development team of Melanie Moreau and Eliot Goldberg will also continue to report to Livecchi. Harman comes to CMT from Scripps where he spent six years as director of programming and development for the Food Network and the Cooking Channel.
CMT Network Adds NY-Based VP Of Programming Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'The Assassination Of Gianni Versace' Season Finale: What Does Designer's Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
Latest TV News
- John Dowd Out As Donald Trump’s Lead Lawyer In Russia Probe
- ‘The Crown’: The Story Behind The Salary Soundbite That Went Viral
- Lilla Crawford Books Lead In ABC’s Bobby Bowman Comedy Pilot; Will Kindrachuk Cast
- ‘King Lear’: First-Look At Anthony Hopkins & Emma Thompson’s Adaptation For BBC & Amazon
- Donald Trump Vows To Beat Up Joe Biden: Overcompensating Old Men 2018
- Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios Acquires The Weather Channel TV Network For $300 Million