CMT today announced that Jordan Harman has been named the network’s new VP of Programming Development based at Viacom Media Network headquarters in New York. Harman will report to Joe Livecchi, SVP, Development, effectively immediately. CMT’s West Coast development team of Melanie Moreau and Eliot Goldberg will also continue to report to Livecchi. Harman comes to CMT from Scripps where he spent six years as director of programming and development for the Food Network and the Cooking Channel.
CMT Network Adds NY-Based VP Of Programming Development
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess