ABC’s Nashville is adding another heartthrob. The OC alum Chris Carmack is joining the soapy freshman drama as Will, a sexy and charming country singer and guitar player, the kind of guy men want to be friends with and women want to be with. Carmack will appear in six episodes this season, becoming a regular in Season 2. (ABC has not made renewals yet but Nashville is expected to get a pickup.) Carmack, repped by Innovative and Luber Roklin, has done extensive stage work on Broadway and in London.
Chris Carmack Joins ABC’s ‘Nashville’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'