Fox Business News and Fox News Channel senior correspondent Charlie Gasparino has reupped his contract with Fox Business Networks in a multi-year deal, it was announced today. Gasparino has reported on Wall Street and financial matters for the company since joining in February of 2010. “Unlike many other financial news outlets, FBN doesn’t play the Wall Street apology game, which gives me the freedom to do my job”, he said in a statement. The New York-based Gasparino came to FBN from CNBC, Newsweek, and the Wall Street Journal.
Charlie Gasparino Re-Signs With Fox Business Network
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company