Fox Business News and Fox News Channel senior correspondent Charlie Gasparino has reupped his contract with Fox Business Networks in a multi-year deal, it was announced today. Gasparino has reported on Wall Street and financial matters for the company since joining in February of 2010. “Unlike many other financial news outlets, FBN doesn’t play the Wall Street apology game, which gives me the freedom to do my job”, he said in a statement. The New York-based Gasparino came to FBN from CNBC, Newsweek, and the Wall Street Journal.
Charlie Gasparino Re-Signs With Fox Business Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?