Fox Business News and Fox News Channel senior correspondent Charlie Gasparino has reupped his contract with Fox Business Networks in a multi-year deal, it was announced today. Gasparino has reported on Wall Street and financial matters for the company since joining in February of 2010. “Unlike many other financial news outlets, FBN doesn’t play the Wall Street apology game, which gives me the freedom to do my job”, he said in a statement. The New York-based Gasparino came to FBN from CNBC, Newsweek, and the Wall Street Journal.
Charlie Gasparino Re-Signs With Fox Business Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Praises Newt Gingrich For Telling Megyn Kelly She’s Fascinated With Sex
- Stana Katic Poised To Star In Thriller Drama Series ‘Absentia’ For Sony’s AXN
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- World Series Ratings Up For Game 1 On Fox; Most Shows Hold Up Well Against It
- AwesomenessTV & Verizon Hire Ex-Uni TV Head Of Drama Russell Rothberg As SVP
- LAPD Has “No Suspects” In Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star Destruction