Fox Business News and Fox News Channel senior correspondent Charlie Gasparino has reupped his contract with Fox Business Networks in a multi-year deal, it was announced today. Gasparino has reported on Wall Street and financial matters for the company since joining in February of 2010. “Unlike many other financial news outlets, FBN doesn’t play the Wall Street apology game, which gives me the freedom to do my job”, he said in a statement. The New York-based Gasparino came to FBN from CNBC, Newsweek, and the Wall Street Journal.
Charlie Gasparino Re-Signs With Fox Business Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?