EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed actress Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark on HBO’s Game Of Thrones. That series returns to the air this weekend. Her character, spurned by the inbred King Joffrey (who had her father Ned Stark beheaded), finds an intriguing new role in the kingdom’s dynamic as the show builds intrigue. Turner makes her feature film debut later this year starring in Isabel Coixet’s Panda Eyes from Fox International. That film is a psychological thriller based on the Cathy MacPhail novel Another Me, and Turner plays a young woman haunted by a secret past alongside a cast including Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Rhys Ifans, and Claire Forlani. Turner is co-represented by Jane Epstein at Independent Talent Group in the UK.
CAA Signs ‘Game Of Thrones’ Sophie Turner
What's Hot on Deadline
Leonardo DiCaprio Remembers 'Gilbert Grape' Star Darlene Cates: "She Was The Best Acting Mom I Ever Had"
Latest Film News
- Disney At CinemaCon: ‘Wreck It Ralph’ Sequel Now Titled ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’
- WGA East's Council Asks Members To Authorize Strike
- Paramount Brings The Star Power To CinemaCon: Dwayne Johnson, Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Al Gore & More
- Paramount Teases Nickelodeon-Based Feature Toon Lineup Including ‘The Loud House’ – CinemaCon
- Fox 2000, Macmillan Land African Flavored Fantasy Novel ‘Children Of Blood And Bone’ In Splashy Deal
- ‘The Flash’s Grant Gustin Draws ‘The Last Full Measure’