EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed actress Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark on HBO’s Game Of Thrones. That series returns to the air this weekend. Her character, spurned by the inbred King Joffrey (who had her father Ned Stark beheaded), finds an intriguing new role in the kingdom’s dynamic as the show builds intrigue. Turner makes her feature film debut later this year starring in Isabel Coixet’s Panda Eyes from Fox International. That film is a psychological thriller based on the Cathy MacPhail novel Another Me, and Turner plays a young woman haunted by a secret past alongside a cast including Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Rhys Ifans, and Claire Forlani. Turner is co-represented by Jane Epstein at Independent Talent Group in the UK.
CAA Signs ‘Game Of Thrones’ Sophie Turner
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- Big Tribeca Deal: Apple Pays 7-Figures For Ed Sheeran Documentary ‘Songwriter’
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Margaret French Isaac Named President Of Denise Di Novi Pictures
- ‘A Quiet Place’ Screams No. 1, ‘I Feel Pretty’ Debut, ‘Super Trooper 2’ Siren Success…
- Tom Brady To Write Seth Gordon-Directed Racial Injustice Feature Film ‘Tulia’
- ‘Give Us This Day’ Filmmakers Talk The Overlooked High Crime In East St. Louis In New Docu – Tribeca