EXCLUSIVE: As his TBS series Men At Work is gearing up for its second-season premiere on April 4, Breckin Meyer has signed an overall deal with Sony Pictures Television, which produces the multi-camera comedy. This marks the first overall writer-producer pact for Meyer, who created and executive produces Men At Work. Additionally, it expands his relationship with Sony TV, which also is behind TNT dramedy series Franklin & Bash, in which Meyer stars. Both are co-produced by Jamie Tarses’ Sony TV-based Fanfare. Under the pact with Sony TV, Meyer will develop and produce new projects for the studio. Before Men At Work, Meyer, repped by ICM Partners, Thruline and David Weber, worked as a writer on Adult Swim’s Robot Chicken, on which he also is a voice cast member. He also co-wrote an episode of Franklin & Bash last year.
Breckin Meyer Signs Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot
- ‘Big Love’ Creators Mark V. Olsen & Will Scheffer Remember Their Star Bill Paxton
- Comcast CEO Says Growth From NBCU Businesses Will Offset Lower TV Ratings