EXCLUSIVE: As his TBS series Men At Work is gearing up for its second-season premiere on April 4, Breckin Meyer has signed an overall deal with Sony Pictures Television, which produces the multi-camera comedy. This marks the first overall writer-producer pact for Meyer, who created and executive produces Men At Work. Additionally, it expands his relationship with Sony TV, which also is behind TNT dramedy series Franklin & Bash, in which Meyer stars. Both are co-produced by Jamie Tarses’ Sony TV-based Fanfare. Under the pact with Sony TV, Meyer will develop and produce new projects for the studio. Before Men At Work, Meyer, repped by ICM Partners, Thruline and David Weber, worked as a writer on Adult Swim’s Robot Chicken, on which he also is a voice cast member. He also co-wrote an episode of Franklin & Bash last year.
Breckin Meyer Signs Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- John Cena’s ‘American Grit’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox
- Vice President Joe Biden To Guest Star On ‘Law & Order: SVU’
- ‘Mercy Street’: First Look At Season 2 Of PBS’ Civil War Drama
- Donald Trump & RNC Top Hillary Clinton & Final Night Of DNC In Viewers
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?