EXCLUSIVE: As his TBS series Men At Work is gearing up for its second-season premiere on April 4, Breckin Meyer has signed an overall deal with Sony Pictures Television, which produces the multi-camera comedy. This marks the first overall writer-producer pact for Meyer, who created and executive produces Men At Work. Additionally, it expands his relationship with Sony TV, which also is behind TNT dramedy series Franklin & Bash, in which Meyer stars. Both are co-produced by Jamie Tarses’ Sony TV-based Fanfare. Under the pact with Sony TV, Meyer will develop and produce new projects for the studio. Before Men At Work, Meyer, repped by ICM Partners, Thruline and David Weber, worked as a writer on Adult Swim’s Robot Chicken, on which he also is a voice cast member. He also co-wrote an episode of Franklin & Bash last year.
Breckin Meyer Signs Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'