EXCLUSIVE: As his TBS series Men At Work is gearing up for its second-season premiere on April 4, Breckin Meyer has signed an overall deal with Sony Pictures Television, which produces the multi-camera comedy. This marks the first overall writer-producer pact for Meyer, who created and executive produces Men At Work. Additionally, it expands his relationship with Sony TV, which also is behind TNT dramedy series Franklin & Bash, in which Meyer stars. Both are co-produced by Jamie Tarses’ Sony TV-based Fanfare. Under the pact with Sony TV, Meyer will develop and produce new projects for the studio. Before Men At Work, Meyer, repped by ICM Partners, Thruline and David Weber, worked as a writer on Adult Swim’s Robot Chicken, on which he also is a voice cast member. He also co-wrote an episode of Franklin & Bash last year.
Breckin Meyer Signs Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess
- Josh Meyers Upped To Series Regular On ‘Red Oaks’
- Rick Santorum Announces Candidacy To ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos
- Randy Jackson Inks Overall Producing Deal With Endemol Shine North America
- YouTube’s ‘The Gorburger Show’ Moving To TV With HBO Pilot Order