EXCLUSIVE: As his TBS series Men At Work is gearing up for its second-season premiere on April 4, Breckin Meyer has signed an overall deal with Sony Pictures Television, which produces the multi-camera comedy. This marks the first overall writer-producer pact for Meyer, who created and executive produces Men At Work. Additionally, it expands his relationship with Sony TV, which also is behind TNT dramedy series Franklin & Bash, in which Meyer stars. Both are co-produced by Jamie Tarses’ Sony TV-based Fanfare. Under the pact with Sony TV, Meyer will develop and produce new projects for the studio. Before Men At Work, Meyer, repped by ICM Partners, Thruline and David Weber, worked as a writer on Adult Swim’s Robot Chicken, on which he also is a voice cast member. He also co-wrote an episode of Franklin & Bash last year.
Breckin Meyer Signs Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'